Playing Chess...Chloe Style

Beauxgoris, I am cursed! No, not really...but my handbag obsession is tested weekly (or so). I have a fairly flexible work schedule and live very close to many great bags...

Let's see, I have "tried" (mind you, many of the trials were in the store, some were in front of my guest room mirror)...

Chloe...medium silverado, large silverado, medium silverado doctor, silverado hobo, paddington satchel, medium pocket paddington, large pocket paddington, paddington tote, paddington box, paddington vanity, paddington medium N/S hobo, paddington medium (and large) E/W hobo, medium zippy bouler, large zipper bouler, molly, gladys (medium, large, hobo), edith, betty... Well, that hits most of the line anyway...

And that's Chloe... I did not buy them all thank God... Just know enough to share experiences with my TFS "colleagues"...I think of it as my off campus research...

SoCal said:
Beauxgoris, I am cursed! No, not really...but my handbag obsession is tested weekly (or so). I have a fairly flexible work schedule and live very close to many great bags...

Let's see, I have "tried" (mind you, many of the trials were in the store, some were in front of my guest room mirror)...

Chloe...medium silverado, large silverado, medium silverado doctor, silverado hobo, paddington satchel, medium pocket paddington, large pocket paddington, paddington tote, paddington box, paddington vanity, paddington medium N/S hobo, paddington medium (and large) E/W hobo, medium zippy bouler, large zipper bouler, molly, gladys (medium, large, hobo), edith, betty... Well, that hits most of the line anyway...

And that's Chloe... I did not buy them all thank God... Just know enough to share experiences with my TFS "colleagues"...I think of it as my off campus research...

SoCal, you found a Paddington Vanity??? I have been looking for one since they came out...either BG or NM had them for about five minutes and then I never saw them again. Does anyone still have them? I was looking for the one that is about 15" wide and chocolate brown...

I owned one briefly in F05 (critique...the top zipper is a wide u-shape and I didn't like how you would have to set the bag down to really get into it). It seems I saw black at Nordstrom SCP within the last month or so. I have not seen the vanity in chocolate. I think the box is more "user-friendly"...

Hi SoCal, it's so fun to see all your Chloe pictures! :nuts: I'm not sure if you've mentioned this somewhere else or not, but how tall are you? So I can kind of get an idea of porportions! You're so lucky to have access to so many Chloe bags that you can try out! :lol:

SoCal said:
I owned one briefly in F05 (critique...the top zipper is a wide u-shape and I didn't like how you would have to set the bag down to really get into it). It seems I saw black at Nordstrom SCP within the last month or so. I have not seen the vanity in chocolate. I think the box is more "user-friendly"...

I agree with SoCal on this one. I got one from BG and returned it - impossible to open without putting the bag down and way too expensive to use as a real vanity bag!

[BSoCal[/B] and [BCougess[/B], I can't believe you actually HAD this bag!!! I have searched high and low, but I don't trust the ones on eBay. I wish I could find one. Was it the medium/large size? Around 14-15" wide?