Playing Chess...Chloe Style

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Well, SoCal had a psychotic moment of brilliance this morning (only her PF friends could appreciate this tale)...

First, let her take you back approximately 2 hours or so...

SoCal loves, loves, loves her medium black pocket bag, but decides it is time to rotate a bit.

Yes, she decides...it is a whiskey day! Well now, she has three whiskey options (yes, three)...will it be the tote, large zippy, or medium pocket paddy? As she is meeting DH for cocktails in late afternoon, she decides tote will wait for another day. So, medium pocket or large zippy??? She decides to use medium pocket for the first time as it is a beautiful day in SoCal...

She takes pocket out of her bag, looks at her in the mirror and thinks...something is not quite right... She takes large zippy out of her bag, looks at her in the mirror...yes! Oh no, she realizes she actually has greater love for her large zippy than her medium pocket. Well, this is quite unexpected. She gets into her car with large zippy to drive to work thinking...well, she will sell the medium whiskey pocket. She loves the bag, but really really loves whiskey in BIG bags.

She is now approximately 2 miles from her home. Wait!!!! How silly to sell when she is within the credit period...she looks around, hits the brakes (a bit hard), and does a u-turn in the middle of a 6 lane street (no traffic in sight). She drives home, packs up whiskey pocket, and calls to hold chocolate pocket (she wanted to take chocolate pocket for a spin anyway...well, the next actual spin will come on another day).

Now, the chess game continues. She is supposed to "inspect" a chocolate JC Ramona bag today... So how will the game end???

A...She exchanges for the chocolate pocket and falls in love with the chocolate Ramona...both bags become part of her happy family (most likely to remain in rotation for, well, 3-9 months)...

B...She exhanges for the chocolate pocket and does not fall in love with the chocolate Ramona...one new member of the happy family...

C...She exchanges for the chocolate pocket, falls in love with chocolate Ramona, but it turns out chocolate pocket is not "quite right" when she gets it home...Ramona is new member of the happy family, must search for new mother for chocolate pocket...

Hmmm...

(I ask you to please keep in mind that I am quite sane and balanced at least 90% of the time.)

SoCal is disturbingly speaking/writing of herself in the third person again. LOL! SoCal needs to tell ET what DH stands for. SoCal needs to at least bring the chocolate pocket home so ET can see pictures. SoCal should then return the chocolate pocket and get a BIG pocket in whiskey, since SoCal likes BIG whiskey bags. SoCal is obviously smitted with Paddies, so Ramona will not become part of family.

SOCAL needs an intervention...the only cure for her mad handbag disease is to give her beautiful new Chloe bags AWAY to PF members....(i would take one....reluctantly..................not!)Until then Socal ...I am afraid your handbag disease may never be cured.....Our thoughts are with you at this time of need........
PS-hee!hee!hee!

Daisy thinks SoCal will keep Whiskey Pocket, purchase Choco Pocket, fall in love with Ramona, and decides she needs a Blanc Zippy to even things out a bit. And SoCal will probably buy some new shoes while she's there.

P.S. - I grew up at South Coast Plaza. Like literally... my whole childhood was spent IN that mall so I know how it goes!

USCgerl think that SoCal should chose option B or get the Whiskey big pockets as ET suggested. USCgerl also loves nawth21's comment because it made her laugh like no other!

I just knew my friends would be there in my time of need.

SoCal will not keep whiskey pocket in medium. She loves whiskey zippy and does not need backup (but does have whiskey tote just in case)...

ET, DH = Dear Husband... (Yes, he maintains his sanity while asking to provide frequent feedback on SoCal's bags...probably correlated with red wine consumption...DH brought home 18 bottles of wine last night from his favorite store...)

SoCal will bring chocolate pocket home today (75% certainty)...unless of course she falls in love with marigold or chamois Molly (less than 25% chance)...

SoCal already auditioned a blanc zippy (she wonders if this is the "one that got away")...really nice bag, then got pocket happy, forgetting what she loved about the zippy... HAHA, SoCal is a serial polygamist (loves multiple bags for a period of time, then trades them in for the next round)...

So, if I read suggestions correctly...

Options A, B, C described in first post.

D...Chocolate pocket, Chocolate Ramona (or not), Blanc Zippy
E...Chocolate pocket, Chocolate Ramona (or not), Large Whiskey Pocket

Yes Loganz, only time will tell...

Mwahahahahahahaha....SoCal must not forget that the blanc pocket is also an option. After she posts chocolate pics for ET, of course. Meanwhile, ET tries to find *something* to wear to teach tonight that will do justice to blanc pocket, while trying to decide whether to call Barney's and get her ink City off of "hold."

Perja proposes F) Ditching that red wine drinking husband of SoCal's and marrying The Donald, as SoCal will be able to afford all the above Chloe AND to gift her PF friends with new bags.

Perja said:
Perja proposes F) Ditching that red wine drinking husband of SoCal's and marrying The Donald, as SoCal will be able to afford all the above Chloe AND to gift her PF friends with new bags.

Hmmm...now that's a thought... Nope, can't do it. Love the DH and cannot accept the Donald's hair... Sorry girls, I will have to win the lottery to gift my PF friends...

Roey is really glad her Paddy collection pales in relation to your fast growing one! I vote for a chocolate pocket and possibly the chocolate Ramona. I think a large Whiskey pocket and the Whiskey Zippy would always be competing for time out of the house, so no more Whiskey bags for you, LOL! :biggrin:

I always cash my soda cans in for lottery tickets and would gladly gift my PF buds with Chloe's if I won! Just wish that would happen sooner rather than later... (and I drink A LOT of diet soda).