Playboy cosmetics

1. Have you tried it? I saw it at Henry Bendel and was VERY hesitant to try it. But the SA was super friendly and I gave it. I bought their concealer and I liked it! Very creamy and lasted long! I also have their lip gloss (called Hef's favorite lip gloss) and I LOVE it!!!!!! One of the best lip glosses I have ever tried!

2. I can't get past the branding... Good to hear they make a good product. I wonder who manufactures it? I work for a cosmetics company that produces celebrity fragrances, we do a great job I have to say. Speaking from a consumer standpoint, I can understand when my friends tell me that they can't get past the brand representation.

3. Uhhh, at Bendel's? I'm shocked, I would not expect to find Playboy Cosmetics anywhere but Kmart. There's no really enough irony/tongue-in-cheek for me to ever purchase a Playboy lipstick.

4. Their make-up is not bad!!!!! It's kinda fun! Just like I said earlier, I was VERY hesitant to try it but since I'll try anything once, I went for me and bought a couple of things!

5. Hey likeafeather, no no no, it's totally cool that you like their makeup!! To each her own, right?? I just like stuffy old lady cosmetics! lol

What's their pricing like?

6. LOL...it's ok! I like stuffy old-lady cosmetics, too! Their pricing is a little on the expensive side. Well, I guess I expected K-Mart prices when I first saw it. But it's more like Lancome and Clinique price-wise. So, for example, their lip gloss was somewhere around $14-16 (I don't remember now).

7. no way I could pull out a PB lipstick with a straight face.

8. I'll try it! Maybe it will be at TJ Maxx in 6 months like the Dessert Beauty stuff is now...

9. I can't get past the name either, although my husband would like it.

10. A few years back MAC had a special edition playboy lipstick and cream blush/eyeshadow, it was super cute

11. Divadarlinn is right! I still have the MAC for Playboy lipstick, and because of the success of Playboy for MAC, I found out that's the reason why they launched the Playboy Cosmetics line.

12. ...Just to clarify, MAC didn't launch the new line, I found out a company called "High Maintenance Cosmetics" did. Don't know if they test on animals though... : (

13. Same here...:Push:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice