Play Day at Neiman Marcus SF

1. So me, my BF's mom, and my friend Tammy (Who is also my BF's, brother's, girlfriend) all went to SF to play with B-bags while I waist for my Emerald Courier to arrive and my BF's mom's Marron Weekender to arrive (Tammy is waiting on a LV Epi Noir Segur MM and Keepall 55) and we had so much fun that my BF's mom decided she could not wait and brought home a Truffle City!!:heart:

She was all stuffing her other bags into her new B-bag and hiding the dust bag and shopping bag so her husband wouldn't notice that she bought ANOTHER bag.

I'm so proud that I got her hooked on B-bags!!:yahoo:

Hehe--Pretty soon I will be banned form hanging out with them. I got Tammy to buy $400 of jeans and $1500 of hand bags in just the last month and my BF's mom to spend $2500 on handbags just this WEEK:angel:

I'm so bad!!!:P

2. I might go there next week - can you tell me what they had? I am interested in the Purse style. Any other stores in SF that carry them?

3. Hee hee..sounds fun!

4. I saw only 1 Purse there in Sapin (It didn't look like Emerald)

Lots of Blue Roi, Truffle, and Grenat
    Greige Twiggy
    Rouge Vif Courier and whistle bag
    Sapin Hobo
    2 Hong Kong LE Cow Print City bags (Not a huge fan and the SA was trying to push it on me and insisted I try it on and it SHED all over my favorite peacoat! ARGH!!)
    A couple of toile bags

5. They also had an Emerald Courier, a white bowling bag, and a camel afternoon bag.

That's all I can recall from memory.

No Box styles left.

6. thanks - you may save me a trip. Great memory! ANy other places in SF? Saks?

7. I didn't visit Saks and Bloomies did not have any B-bag. And everyone got tired so we didn't go visit Susan's.

8. Really sounds great fun. I would love to have friends like that to shop with!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice