Platinum Zoes

Coach Dedicated

Always another bag..
Oct 10, 2009
Does anyone have a platinum zoe? Are they hard to find? I know the FP versions have been long passed, and the MFF versions are on their way out. I was just wondering how hard they are to come by cause when I searched on ebay and bonanzle, all I kept getting was the signature version with the leather trim on top.

I was wondering about the full leather version. DId they ever make one? Can someone post a pic of it, how do you like it, is the leather soft? I only have the platinum coral zoe (the large size).

you know, if i'm not mistaken...i saw one a couple days ago (FP delete) at our outlet in the clearance section. it was beautiful and i was so tempted...but i'm on a ban. :T it comes in a patent platinum right?

My sister has one.....it was a full price delete that she got at the outlet....simply stunning!!! It was her first Coach. They are hard to find though. Think they were fairly limited. The leather is soft, not stiff.

what did the mff look like here is my large fp
silver.jpg

I got a large one last fall at the outlet - it was pure luck - I had been looking for it for a while... Haven't seen one since. The patent ones were MFFs I think.

I got my medium size one off eBay probably 3-4 monthes ago!
She is beautiful and her leather is soooo soft!! :biggrin:
Yes, I think she is hard to find, it took me a couple of monthes to find one!

781103138_krUJX-M-2.jpg

Last edited:
I've been searching for the medium FP platinum zoe (see the pic mysweetgirlrose posted above) since last summer. My friend picked when up when they were at the outlets in June or July and I passed. I've regretted it ever since. They are sometimes hard to come by, but I've noticed they usually show up on the bay in spurts. I did a BIN on one in either January or February, but sent it back because it was in pretty bad shape and not as advertised.

I got a large one last fall at the outlet - it was pure luck - I had been looking for it for a while... Haven't seen one since. The patent ones were MFFs I think.[/QUOTE]

Not all of the platinum patents are MFF. I have one that i bought at an outlet but is definitely a FP delete. It is a lovely bag in either the leather or the patent, though.

I got a large one last fall at the outlet - it was pure luck - I had been looking for it for a while... Haven't seen one since. The patent ones were MFFs I think.[/QUOTE]

Not all of the platinum patents are MFF. I have one that i bought at an outlet but is definitely a FP delete. It is a lovely bag in either the leather or the patent, though.

oh whew okay thanks for more clarification! yay! i wasn't seeing things. so OP, i did see a patent platinum zoe (FP delete) at my outlet a couple days ago...friday i think... :P