Platinum Trunk ~ Great Sale~ 40% Off Entire Site (Excludes Sale Items)

miss marple

Jan 23, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia USA
Bagschondriac,

I bow to you-- you are the "sale" mistress! I have only just joined this forum, have posted some, reading and learning a lot. I have noticed that you are a super lister of steals and deals. Love it, and just wanted to say thanks, hello, and that I love a girl who loves a sale as much as I!!

Miss Marple

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Bagschondriac,

I bow to you-- you are the "sale" mistress! I have only just joined this forum, have posted some, reading and learning a lot. I have noticed that you are a super lister of steals and deals. Love it, and just wanted to say thanks, hello, and that I love a girl who loves a sale as much as I!!

Miss Marple
Hello Miss Marple and WELCOME to our world!! A sale mistress huh?? LOLOL...I like that one! That's one thing we all have in common here...we all love a good sale. I'm not sure which I like most actually..the challenge of finding a good sale or the sale itself.

Feb 15, 2007
Between Here and There
This forum is bad for my wallet!!! I just tried to used the coupon code on a sale RM and it went through. I didn't mean to press order, but I couldn't pass up the bag I wanted at such a good price.

shop liberty

Oct 22, 2008
I got the RM steady bag, I too couldn't resist the price. No tax, free shipping and 40% off - what's a girl to do? You can check the status of your order by going into "Your Account" on their website. My order went from "pending" to "complete" today, so I guess that means it's been shipped -hopefully-smile.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Bump...I just tried this on a RM bag that was on sale and it worked (although I didn't complete the checkout). The bag was on sale for $450 and when using the code SPRING09, $180 was deducted from the price!! You might want to try it!