Platino Ossidato Cabat - Is the colour more for a guy?

mlbags

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
What do you think? Would it suit a lady as well?

Would love to hear any other comments that you may have on this Cabat please.

I don't know but I just keep having this - 'Yes, I want this bag' and that's for today and then tomorrow morning I would be saying "No, it's not the bag for me"!

Any help? TIA!

Attachments

• pltoscabat.jpg
    pltoscabat.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 120
After seeing Jeshika's pics and the photos of Reese Witherspoon, I have no doubt that it works equally well with ladies. I just bought this in Mini size, so of course, being a woman also, I could be biased. :smile:

That's the bag! The bag of my dreams. You must get it. Tomorrow I hope to see it in real life. But seriously, it can only look better than the pictures.

It can work both ways...it's a very versatile color...the color changes depends on the lighting so it works with almost every color scheme and can be dressed up and down with ease too! Get it!

tiffandy, j119, jburg, foxie-pooh, virtual shopper, thank you, thank you, thank you! Thanks for taking time to comment. This is what I hope, some enabling!!! (for once, I need some enabling!)......

I've been wanting another BV since 6 months ago (thinking of getting a Montaigne actually) and the sweet SAs in the boutiques are all telling me that it's time I buy a Cabat, especially one from the current season. They know the unjustified reservations I have on the Cabat ..... they told me that if I don't buy a Cabat today, ie., if I were to buy a Montaigne today.... I would be back tomorrow to look at a Cabat, again! This they were so sure (probably, and they know me quite well!).

For the high price in Asia, I have to be very certain that this is the bag for me. One of my worries is that I may not wear the Cabat well as I'm mostly in dresses (I dress more like I'm going for afternoon tea with my non-working girlfriends and just in case you get me wrong, I'm working and I need to work to feed my BV-obsession! I'm far from being a lady of leisure! Actually, I better pray I continue to have a job, otherwise, guess I would not be able to afford BVs if I'm not earning a salary)!

Thank you again, and I know I can always come here for reassurances, honest comments, advices..... etc etc. Love you all :heart:

Love it, love it, love it... Did I tell you I LOVE IT? LOL

mlbags - If you are going to get a Cabat, this should be THE one. The oxidized metallic is GORGEOUS. Very unisex. I so want one, but I'm still saving up for the croc bag. But should definitely get it!

uclaboi, you really think so? That I won't regret plonking my $$$ down on this beauty? It's not so much on the $$$ aspects but more that I want to make sure it's a bag I'm going to love!

You know, from where I am (Asia), this style is typical to a basket - in fact, my non-BV lover friends are joking (not that I'm very bothered by it) that I'm spending big bucks for a marketing basket !!! :rolleyes:

uclaboi, you really think so? That I won't regret plonking my $$$ down on this beauty? It's not so much on the $$$ aspects but more that I want to make sure it's a bag I'm going to love!

You know, from where I am (Asia), this style is typical to a basket - in fact, my non-BV lover friends are joking (not that I'm very bothered by it) that I'm spending big bucks for a marketing basket !!! :rolleyes:

:roflmfao: I don't care what your friends are calling the Cabat - basket, marketing basket, shopping basket, basket for groceries or - in Chinese- a 'vegetable' basket - you'll look FABULOUS w/ it! :heart:

BTW, Which size are you thinking of getting? :graucho:

:roflmfao: I don't care what your friends are calling the Cabat - basket, marketing basket, shopping basket, basket for groceries or - in Chinese- a 'vegetable' basket - you'll look FABULOUS w/ it! :heart:

BTW, Which size are you thinking of getting? :graucho:

Yeah, you're right.... I'll be laughed at but I don't care as I know I'll be having an iconic bag, totally hand woven, LE and in a fabulous LE colour and that the bag will last and last for ages - might even be something for the next generation (who knows)!!!

I'm petite, 5'2" so I can only get the Asian sized tho' I always think that this size is not as floppy as the medium or large which I like, and also, it can't be worn trapeze style with sides tucked in. I tried on the medium but my husband said it's too big on me. Hopefully the Asian size one will get just as floppy in time to come. Yes?

Now, do continue to tell me more about the cabat... I never get tired of hearing about Cabats.

BTW, your SO Cabat will truly be a piece of art. Can't wait to see, uclaboi.

mlbags, I am SURE that you will NOT regret getting the Ossidato Cabat ever! It's such an understated style (shopping basket whaaaaat? :rolleyes:), and frankly, while the un-initated might not be able to appreciate the craftsmanship and stealth luxe, those in the know will be sure to applaud your FABULOUS decision! :yes:

Yeah, you're right.... I'll be laughed at but I don't care as I know I'll be having an iconic bag, totally hand woven, LE and in a fabulous LE colour and that the bag will last and last for ages - might even be something for the next generation (who knows)!!!

I'm petite, 5'2" so I can only get the Asian sized tho' I always think that this size is not as floppy as the medium or large which I like, and also, it can't be worn trapeze style with sides tucked in. I tried on the medium but my husband said it's too big on me. Hopefully the Asian size one will get just as floppy in time to come. Yes?

Now, do continue to tell me more about the cabat... I never get tired of hearing about Cabats.

BTW, your SO Cabat will truly be a piece of art. Can't wait to see, uclaboi.

mlbags:

I'm also about 5'2" and I bought the Asian size.
Medium size is just a little big for me. (and I love BIG bags! Most of my recent purchases are big in size!!)
I think the Asian size is the perfect size for you. :smile: