Platform Pump Question

Jun 28, 2007
I want to get a pair of black CL's. Is the
shim.gif
black napa leather platform pump a good for many use shoe?

Does anyone have any modeling pics?

Thanks ;)

Personally I find leather softer but more easily scratched. Black patent leather might be a good alternative choice. Have you tried looking in the reference thread for pics? Do you have a particular style in mind?

They are the rolandos. They come in both black kid and patent, as well as a variety of colors and in suede and python. They don't particular work for me due to their small toe box. I would suggest you trying them on in person for a better fit since they can run tts to one full size up.

^ oops, didn't see the link above. I agree w/Alice...the fit is kind of funny. I'm not a big fan of them w/jeans on, personally. I think they're best w/dresses and skirts. I find it a bit bulky.

I just got a pair of New Simples and I love them for work and jeans. A little edgy with the exposed platform, but conservative toe. The most comfortable pair I own. I think Barneys has them online in black. I went down a whole size from my décolleté size.

I have seen a lot of Biancas with jeans and dresses. However the platforms are slightly higher. If you don't mind without the platforms, decollete, pigalle, ron ron, and simple are all very nice classic staples you can dress up or down.

I love wearing my decolletes and new simples with jeans. I disagree with Liza and think the rolandos would look good with jeans as well - so it just depends on your personal preference! :smile: However, rolando and decollete sizing is tricky so definitely try on first. Good luck!

Thanks everyone :smile: I am going to have to make the drive and try them on. I would hate to get the wrong size. I think I like the platform but maybe irl when I try on others I might like them more.