Plastic surgery

no pain whatsoever and no complication. i had my operation on a monday and went back to work the next monday. of course wearing a turtleneck as that damn bustier looks horrible and of course some bruises and swelling.
the thing about the melons is to get a good surgeon who places the implants under the muscle so that they look very natural. and of course don´t go too big with the first operation.or try expander implants that strech you skin and then are replaced by the permanent ones
consult a surgeon he will advise you properly and can suggest what is best for you and your body type.

i had lipo last july on my outer and inner thighs, lower abdomen and love handles, it was the best thing i've ever done. wearing the lovely garment for six weeks after was a drag but so worth it in the end

Lilach - I am a boob girl :P To be honest, I would go larger, but I promised my DH I would stop (unless one leaks, then I am allowed to go bigger).

Itsabagslife - I did have Mondor's Cord (vein protrustion) for about one week after my Silicones were implanted; it was not a big deal, it went away in about a week. I too am very small, 5'7", 113 pds. I did NOT take time off after my second surgery and paid the price, I did too much too soon, and had a bit of a complication with one of my internal sutures. It was addressed right away by my PS and I was fine; with a warning - to RELAX.
After my first surgery A cup to C cup I did take 3 days off and was washing my hair, hands above my head on the third day. Every person will heal at their own rate; but, you should be prepared to take time off from the usual activities for at least 3 days. I did NOT take any narcotics after my 2nd surgery either; I opted to have 2 surgeries to achieve the size I wanted because this was the safe way to go from nothing to "something substantial". Some docs will implant large implants the first surgery - this is NOT safe, and is a way to be at a higher risk for complications (serious Complications) like breadloafing, capsular contracture, etc.

ladyisobel said:
it was the best thing i've ever done.
same applies for me. i mean what are the best bags an shoes etc worth when you have boobies that just look like an old sagging fendi spy themselfes?
mine were not sagging simply to small :rant: and even though i am very skinny my bigger boobs just look better

Loganz said:
Lilach - I am a boob girl :P To be honest, I would go larger, but I promised my DH I would stop (unless one leaks, then I am allowed to go bigger).
hey that is fine with me as long as you are happy and in fact some woman look adorable with large chests.
but on me i am 6 feet and very very skinny(a little over 120pd) it would just look wrong and very very fake :flowers:

OMG! I love this thread! I am planning my mommy makeover after I have another baby (not for another year or so). I already had a nose job, and it was the best thing I ever did!

If need be, I would get lipo, boob lift (no more volume- they are big enough), tt, and whatever else the little surgery fairy has in store for me. You live once, so do it fabulously!

I would suggest a lifestyle change *ie* diet and then if you are not already working out try that first. Many people will see a change, many won't. I wouldn't do lipo until you have exhausted all other avenues first. Good luck and god bless-

KellyDaBelay said:
600cc is huge. OMG.

Really it is not all that huge. :biggrin:

The same cc's can look very different implanted in different people; alot depends on your chest wall, natural breast tissue, and muscles. When I was first researching BA's I would look at hundreds of pictures and think what CC I would want, it is really so misleading - talking to the surgeon and his nurse is the best way to judge cc to cup size - after all, they have seen enough to give the best estimate of your results.

Mine are placed behind the muscle and I can only assume that because of my chest wall they do NOT look Pam Anderson-ish.

Loganz said:

Itsabagslife -
After my first surgery A cup to C cup I did take 3 days off and was washing my hair, hands above my head on the third day. Every person will heal at their own rate; but, you should be prepared to take time off from the usual activities for at least 3 days. I did NOT take any narcotics after my 2nd surgery either; I opted to have 2 surgeries to achieve the size I wanted because this was the safe way to go from nothing to "something substantial". Some docs will implant large implants the first surgery - this is NOT safe, and is a way to be at a higher risk for complications (serious Complications) like breadloafing, capsular contracture, etc.

Lol! I am a boob girl too, I'm above average for Asian women in terms of height so I'm happy with my height but me boobs make me feel :Push: Mum doesn't understand why I am hung up abt the boobies but then again, when they were distributing parts, I somehow just had to get my Dad's nose (Which is a tiny bridge) and my Mum's boobs :Push: My Granny (Dad's Mum) has naturally HUGE boobs for an Asian but I didn't get those...:sad:

For those who had rhinoplasty, was the change in appearance very obvious? :flowers:

I have had rhinoplasty- and I can say that it all depends on what you want. I went in and told the surgeon that I still wanted it to look like me and my nose, but that I wanted it to be more refined and get rid of the bump. For me it made a HUGE difference, but to everyone else, it was great and subtle. Most of all, it made a huge change in my confidence because I was always a bit self-conscious of my nose. It was a great experience overall, and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

KellyDaBelay said:
I am thinking about this also. i am curious to the pros and cons. If anyone has before and after pics that would be awesome. Is it true you get fat in other places if you gain weight back. Like do you get a fat back? I am just so terrified to go under the knife.

After liposuction, the area that was lipoed will never get the fat cells again, but if you gain weight, it will come to places it never was before. I know someone who had lipo and the fat came back on her back, where she was always thin before. its weird. how does the fat know not to go back to the same place..or how does it decide where to go to???:shocked:

i've had cosmetic surgery: nose + eyes but i need to do a touch up on my nose. i didn't do all of what the surgeon recommended and regret not listening to him. so... i'm going to redo it and stop afterwards. too much can make you look scary!

i got my work done in asia (my ancestry is from there) and i believe that surgeons do better work there for asians because they have more experience and know the asian face structure better than the doctors in the states.

i also want a boob job... but you know, you have to draw the line. it really can become an addiction. i first said i was only going to get my eyes done... and then the next thing i knew, i was fixing my nose a few years later.

i realize this may seem a bit contradictory... but if you don't really need it, don't get it. natural is always best.