Plastic surgery at Wonjin?

Would you be willing to post B/A pics and share your experience?

I am probably going next month and am very nervous, especially after reading all these stories from Grand, ID, etc. I have not heard of Wonjin, good or bad. Please share any information!

I was going to go to Korea earlier this summer but had to reschedule at last minute. I will go next month instead. I still have not made up my mind with Wonjin or Item (I like their outcomes). I plan to get my nose, eyes, and maybe chin implant or sliding genioplasty.

Which clinic would you recommend for most dramatic change? If you know of another good, cheap clinic, please let me know too. Thanks.

I was going to go to Korea earlier this summer but had to reschedule at last minute. I will go next month instead. I still have not made up my mind with Wonjin or Item (I like their outcomes). I plan to get my nose, eyes, and maybe chin implant or sliding genioplasty.

Which clinic would you recommend for most dramatic change? If you know of another good, cheap clinic, please let me know too. Thanks.
Hi Ladybugz,
We a group friends in this from and gather together for PS n rhinoplasty in Korea. We will be arrive to korea on sep 9, then will go around for consultation few clinic before make any decision. If you wanna join us let me know. We communicate by kakao talk, if you wanna know others in group help you some idea of clinic.

You might want to a look at jewelryps.kr . Please research chinese forum on Wonjin clinic because I read about many bad reviews on Wonjin.

My sister did her eyes at ITEM and I had multiple procedures done there as well. The results are very conservative. I wouldn't recommend this clinic if you want dramatic changes

Ugh really? That is too bad. What other clinics would you recommend for major change?

Can someone link the Chinese forum with the wonjin info?

Jewelryps is the only clinic I had came across which can provide the most drastic before & after photos.
For Wonjin's bad review on chinese forums, please google them and you need an account on their forum to view the threads.

Hi I really hope you didn't go to Wonjin. I had eye surgery there a few years ago and my eyes became disfigured and completely botched. I have contacted them and my surgeon does not work there anymore but moved to a different clinic. I was not offered help in any way. This clinic has absolutely no professionalism, accountability, or morals. Do not be fooled like me by the flashy advertising. It means nothing and speaks volumes about their desperation. So much money goes into those advertisements and photoshopped pictures. Please tell everyone you know to not step foot inside Wonjin because you,especially being a foreigner, will not get ANY form of acceptable after care or help on the event something goes wrong with your surgery.

I did end up going there.

Wow, that sounds horrible. I actually had a really good experience with the rhinoplasty surgeon. I, too, had a bad eyelid surgery experience in terms of patient care and post-op treatment (plus the surgeon didn't listen to me at all), but at least the aesthetics came out decent and my eyes were not botched at all.

What happened exactly? What do your eyes look like now? Who did you contact at the clinic?

Hi I really hope you didn't go to Wonjin. I had eye surgery there a few years ago and my eyes became disfigured and completely botched. I have contacted them and my surgeon does not work there anymore but moved to a different clinic. I was not offered help in any way. This clinic has absolutely no professionalism, accountability, or morals. Do not be fooled like me by the flashy advertising. It means nothing and speaks volumes about their desperation. So much money goes into those advertisements and photoshopped pictures. Please tell everyone you know to not step foot inside Wonjin because you,especially being a foreigner, will not get ANY form of acceptable after care or help on the event something goes wrong with your surgery.
so sorry to hear that :[ makes me scared to get PS