Plastic surgery 2023?

Hello, all! I just want to share my experience of my double eyelid and eyebag surgery in Korea last week. I did it at on Soonplus plastic surgery clinic with Dr Kim Soon Dong. Dr Kim is absolutely specialized in eye surgeries that’s why I picked this clinic after consultation with several other clinics. The surgery was absolutely successful and the staffs there were very kind and supportive. The surgeon checked my eye very carefully and designed it a few times before the surgery (it took almost 15minutes!). The surgery not only helped to correct the shape of my eyes but also help to minimize the wrinkles on my forehead. I got non-incisional double eyelid+ptosis correction and eyebag reposition. It took about 2hours and no scars at all! I didn’t feel much pain during the operation even after the surgery as well. They also provide deswelling laser after the surgery, I think it helps alot to deswell and reduce bruising. Overall I definitely recommend this clinic, it's only famous of locals I think. There were lots of locals I couldn't see any foreigners. That makes me more comfortable. Hope this helps with your journey to Korea!

I'm also planning a trip to Korea in February for Rhinoplasty, Facelift and fat grafting. Not sure yet which Hospital to choose. I've been Whatsapp with ID Hospital. Let me know if anyone wants to link up. I don't speak Korean at all and kinda nervous but excited at the same time. Do you think it's good idea to go with a company like Docfinder or go direct with a Hospital?

Reactions: RKM014
I'm also planning a trip to Korea in February for Rhinoplasty, Facelift and fat grafting. Not sure yet which Hospital to choose. I've been Whatsapp with ID Hospital. Let me know if anyone wants to link up. I don't speak Korean at all and kinda nervous but excited at the same time. Do you think it's good idea to go with a company like Docfinder or go direct with a Hospital?
Better to go directly so that you can get the better price! Recently, I saw the pretty good review of Soonplus facelift. Better to have a f2f consultation first!

Reactions: guy8989 and maybe70
Anybody considered japan for plastic surgery? I just discovered some japanese clinic on instagram and their double eyelids wayyy better than any korean clinic. Now im wondering why japanese plastic surgery is not famous
I'm Japanese and did my eyes in Japan. I don't know if JP is better than Korea... I've been impressed by Korean double eye lid results

Can I be added to the KKT group too? My user is belledulake. First time doing any type of major procedure and feeling very unsure! My research so far has only been on rhino but I’m also interested in getting my ptosis fixed and potentially some fat grafts. Would love to be part of a group and share experiences!!