Plaster pink outlet SS Lily

Has anyone spied this oulet special, or is anyone off to Bicester and able to take a photograph? It's hard to imagine.....

TIA!:smile:

I ordered the silky snake Tillie in plaster pink from the Outlet but returned it as quite disappointed

I love SS and also the plaster pink. I have the wrinkled patent Bays and it's gorgeous with the RGH. Somehow I just didn't think it was suited to SS, it was quite a matt look. I much prefer it with that glistening look of patent.

Maybe it was just the style of the bag and a Lily would be different. Looking forward to seeing a reveal if anyone gets one

I ordered the silky snake Tillie in plaster pink from the Outlet but returned it as quite disappointed

I love SS and also the plaster pink. I have the wrinkled patent Bays and it's gorgeous with the RGH. Somehow I just didn't think it was suited to SS, it was quite a matt look. I much prefer it with that glistening look of patent.

Maybe it was just the style of the bag and a Lily would be different. Looking forward to seeing a reveal if anyone gets one

Thanks for this. I was hoping it would be matte actually, but think it could be too much on a lily - too pink, too textured, too pretty hardware....Would still like to see one though!

Thanks for this. I was hoping it would be matte actually, but think it could be too much on a lily - too pink, too textured, too pretty hardware....Would still like to see one though!

Yes I would love to see one too. I don't think it would be too pink as it's a very pale colour. I hadn't thought of it being too texture but now you mentioned it, I think you could be right.

Although I did order the SS in the nude small Cecily last summer Sale. I quite liked it but too small and very overpriced :graucho:

I think this is the right type - just for reference as can't vouch for authenticity etc: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mulberry-...65?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags&hash=item3387e4aa51

It looks nice, but I think it would be VERY pink with the rose gold hardware as well...

Yes this is one of the Outlet ones. They still have them at SM for about £380. I saw another one sell a few days ago for about the same price :graucho:

They don't look pink at all really more of a blush colour with a hint of pink. Look lovely with the rinse gold hardware, don't think it looks too much at all. I guess buyers just don't realise you can get them direct from the Outlet

Thanks so much s-kat! Yes it's a bit much isn't it? Pinky colour plus scales plus the rose gold......dark blush so much more elegant!
Depends on your feelings about pink!!

The leather actually looks less pink than I expected (assuming the photos are true to life) and almost towards beige, or even the pinky mink colour of a previous M season... but for me personally the rose gold hardware wouldn't work.

That's just me though - I think this will be a lovely bag for a lot of people!

Yes this is one of the Outlet ones. They still have them at SM for about £380. I saw another one sell a few days ago for about the same price :graucho:

They don't look pink at all really more of a blush colour with a hint of pink. Look lovely with the rinse gold hardware, don't think it looks too much at all. I guess buyers just don't realise you can get them direct from the Outlet
I think you are right - or people don't realise that they do mail order!

Yes I would love to see one too. I don't think it would be too pink as it's a very pale colour. I hadn't thought of it being too texture but now you mentioned it, I think you could be right.

Although I did order the SS in the nude small Cecily last summer Sale. I quite liked it but too small and very overpriced :graucho:
Here you go.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 557
Reactions: Mulberry bag lover
Thanks so much s-kat! Yes it's a bit much isn't it? Pinky colour plus scales plus the rose gold......dark blush so much more elegant!

Depends on your feelings about pink!!

The leather actually looks less pink than I expected (assuming the photos are true to life) and almost towards beige, or even the pinky mink colour of a previous M season... but for me personally the rose gold hardware wouldn't work.

That's just me though - I think this will be a lovely bag for a lot of people!

It's definitely far more of a blush/ nude colour than pink. It's also very matt which I wasn't very struck on but that probably suited it more.

I have the plaster pink Bays in wrinkled patent and really love it because of the sheen. I didn't like the Alexa either because it was matt. The different finishes seem to make a lot of difference to how the colour looks.

Ah thanks for the pictures everyone! I was expecting it to be a little more shiny, like the metallic silky snake Cecily and Clemmie from last season.

Yes me too, I couldn't resist at that fabulous price but very disappointed. I succumbed after seeing Mo's picture but felt it looked really flat IRL. Loved the colour combo & SS just thought it needed a sheen to it.

I will probably regret sending it back :graucho: There are so many fabulous offers flying about at the moment . I am sure I will find something I really love. :biggrin: