Plaster Pink or Hot Fuschia?

Loveheart

O.G.
Sep 24, 2011
What do you think?

Plaster pink or Hot fuschia?

I am tempted by the Alexa in Plaster pink or the SBS in fuschia

I am a bit worried that both colours are extreme season's colours and I might get fed up quickly. So I was thinking to get an SBS in oak instead. But I love the pinks!

I am still tempted by the winter white Alexa in Selfridges too, what has a girl to do!:biggrin:

oooh... I'd say Hot Fuchsia... it may be 'seasonal', but it's such a gorgeous strong and vibrant colour that it could carry you through all seasons, and would lift your mood whenever you used it.

Whereas the plaster pink (which is stunning as well) is more of a 'spring only' colour?..

:biggrin:

Most peeps seem to prefer the Fuschia, I am really torn. I have seen both IRL and piccies here and are both fab. The Alexa is 10% off this weekend at Harrods, so is the SBS in oak, but Harrods do not stock the fuschia (online)

I am still lusting after the midnight snake Alexa too, but that is not as summery

Most peeps seem to prefer the Fuschia, I am really torn. I have seen both IRL and piccies here and are both fab. The Alexa is 10% off this weekend at Harrods, so is the SBS in oak, but Harrods do not stock the fuschia (online)

I am still lusting after the midnight snake Alexa too, but that is not as summery

Ive seen the midnight snake alexa thats nice too

Both are such gorgeous colours but I think the fuschia will give you a nice pop of colour & the plaster pink is a nice nude colour & very spring & summery, both are lovely but the oak sbs will last you years & is a very classic colour

I personally love both so I know it's tough, I would go with fuchsia though! It's so bold and bright, but if you want something that could work with a lot of outfits, maybe plaster pink is better as it's more of a neutral pink.