Plaster pink or foggy grey alexa

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Love both but if I could get just one it would be the plaster pink.

blivlien

O.G.
Jan 10, 2008
i havent seen the plaster pink yet apart from on the website, but i've seen the foggy grey and it is lovely. i think it has a touch of blue in its undertone. go for the grey!

PeanutB

O.G.
May 3, 2011
London
Hi sunblock. You seem you really like pink bags, so I think plaster would probably suit your style. Grey is great but quite conservative.

sunblock

Jan 1, 2011
Hi sunblock. You seem you really like pink bags, so I think plaster would probably suit your style. Grey is great but quite conservative.
Well i could easily end up with both just depends when rest of new season comes out what tempts me, i need one to replace my oak its a bit battered has been used loads

Ondrea

O.G.
Aug 6, 2009
Grey as pink is always an awkward one to keep clean and move on when you have had enough of it.

lulu09

Jul 15, 2010
Northants, UK
I think the pink is vile. Grey is nice but only if you pick a good one. Many of the regular size have a lilac undertone which is horrid. The decent foggy grey seems to be few and far between.

sunblock

Jan 1, 2011
I think the pink is vile. Grey is nice but only if you pick a good one. Many of the regular size have a lilac undertone which is horrid. The decent foggy grey seems to be few and far between.
Ohh i like the plaster pink, specaily with the rose gold, but something else might take my eye before i get tempted