Planning trip to disney....what bag?

1. Oh no...what bag should I take to disney???????? I might be naked without a LV but I dont think I want to schlep a LV around the parks. Oh no...what to do!

Selena

2. i think i vaguely remember swanky saying she was taking the gucci belt pack?.......seems like a really great hands-free option :P

3. Do you have a small shoulder bag? Like a pleaty or mini pleaty or pochette? I'm in love with my mini pleaty. It's good for on the go.

4. Yah, anything that can keep your hands free. May be a shoulder bag.

5. I guess this means I have to buy a new bag...darn darn darn :smile:
    Selena

6. Do you plan to ride? How old are your children? I vote for speedy! (I know I always say that!) I say this because you won't have to worry about the bag and no one can pick pocket a bag that is hand carried.
    Also-- if you have a child in a stroller speedy easily fits underneath!!

7. I have three kids 5, 12, 12 and speedy wont work. I do the rides ALOT! We do all the water flumes and get soaked. So I guess I have to carry a crappy bag. But I will be rocking some hot Chanel Sunnies! LOL

Selena

8. i wouldn't take ANYTHING nice. not with little, hip-high, sticky, walking time bombs everywhere.

9. I never take any handbag to a theme park. We take a cheapy backpack and/or fanny packs.

10. I ONLY use my nylon Prada messenger bag..as things tend to get wet..so NO leather!!!!!!!!!!

PS- you can borrow mine!LOL! BUT somehow I think you would rather shop for a new one!!!!

11. Ha Ha sooo true!

Selena

PS I am going to go in bag withdrawal.:cry:

12. LOL You got that right Jill!! LOL

Another excuse to shop! like I need one!

Selena

13. I'd sacrifice being stylish and take something that you don't mind getting beat up, rained on or possibly stepped on :P Maybe go to Target and pick up cute, cheap tote that you can carry on your shoulder?

14. :sick: Did you just say Target to me? :cry: Target? I thought you were my enabler? :amazed: You are supposed to drag me into the depths of the shopping abyss :huh: Even Jill suggested Nylon Prada. :idea: But Target? I expected better of you Cristina. :evil:

Selena

15. LMAO!! :nuts::lol::biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice