Planning to visit...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone...

firstly, if this has been covered elsewhere please accept my apologies, I have spent some time searching the forum but I can't find all the answers I am after... I am hoping someone can give me some advice on the following...

The plan is to be in Paris around the end of January for a sporting event that DH wishes to go to .... we can are thinking of going touring somewhere else and then spending a bit of time in Paris... either mid Jan or mid Feb....

Of course, I want to visit H..... lots of times (naturally)... but wonder this:

1. do they still have the Museum at FSH... and is it possible to gain access? and if so, how?

2. there are 2 bags I am hoping to purchase (along with a few other mementos)... is there anyway I can be guaranteed of securing them? I am after a Picotin and Victoria, and want to purchase there as they are soooo much more expensive here at home.

3. I had read on someone's post here that the craftsmen at FSH had stamped up their Birkin I believe it was, with their initials.... is it possible to ask to have this done on the 2 bags I am interested in?

4. I think the FSH sale is in Jan - can someone confirm dates/times, or would I be better to go before or after the sale to secure the items I want... oh, and what do they have on sale?

I would greatly appreciate any advice you may have.

thanks, angela

2. When I visited FSH in the week of 20 to 24 Sep, stocks were pretty low. Spotted several picotin and victoria but all are not of those pop colors. The poppest color I saw for victoria is rubis.

As to museum, it is not opened to public. Unless you are a VIP, they will not grant you access as I understand.

If you want to secure purchase of items, why dont you try to call them in advance and tell them what you want? Just a suggestion. I have not tried this. I doubt they will entertain you if you have no prior relationship with the store.

3. A Picotin and Victoria are usually fairly easy to obtain in FSH and/or George V.

They usually have a multitude of colors available, so ask the SA if you don't see a color that you're in love with on the shelf. They will be more than happy to bring out more for you.