Planning to purchase first bag. Need help!

holakitty

Mar 17, 2010
hello ladies,

i am planning on purchasing my first chanel purse (a reissue in g/h) however i'm unsure of what size to get, 226 or 227. I'm 5'7 about 165lbs and all the purses i own are quite big and colorful so i'm looking for something smaller in black enough to hold a cellphone, keys, and a wallet. any advice on what size to get? (i don't want to look 'huge' with a small purse)

also, i'm not very familar with chanel purses. is there usually a waiting list for the matte black reissue in g/h? thanks!

226 will probably be a good size if u want the bag to be small but not too small. it's 11", so definitely enough space to hold a cell, keys, and wallet.

If you like jumbo classic flaps than go for 227. If you find that to be larger than you like go for the 226, which is also a good size (for everyday) since it's larger than a m/l flap. If there is a waiting list it will definitely come back in stock since it's part of the permanent collection. If you are in the US than you should probably get if within a week if the store doesn't have it in stock.