Planning to buy the first RM MAM, which color is better?

mmyy101

Sep 21, 2008
Hello RM fans! Finally I decide to get a RM MAM.

I love eggplant and espresso, but they are not available.

So If I have to choose between black and tangerine, which one would be better? Most of my clothes are of neutral color like tan, black or dark green. Thanks!

espresso and eggplant are available! keep your eyes open on e bay and ecrater.com eggplant actually shows up fairly frequently (at least the past couple weeks it has at least two times I think) Go for what you love!

I agree with Happy, I would hold out. I called and emailed about 25 places till I found the rm I wanted in purple. Check out the list of stores that sell RM at the top of the rebecca minkoff forum. It really helped me. If they are sold out of the color, ask to be put on the waiting list and keep doing it at every store till you find the one you want. Good Luck!

Personally, I think you should go for the tangerine because it'll add a splash of color. All my bags are black/brown or some version of the sort so when I got my MAM, I got it in sage. While it's not the most outrageous color it definitely stands out from the other bags.

If your clothes are all similar in color, I would def go for the tangerine. I have the tangy mam and I love how it adds just the right touch of color without overwhelming my outfit. The black is a classic and you really can't go wrong with it either. If you want the eggplant or espresso, hold out for them. They do pop up on eBay and eCrater. =]