Planning to buy a LV 30 speedy

Sueshi

O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Hi, I'm soon to purchase a Louis vuitton speedy 30 and I was wondering if I bought a Louis vuitton vernis wallet would it look weird together? ?:shrugs:I'm on a budget and parents doesn't like it when I spend money on bags :nuts:,but it's not my fault.hehe. And plus I`m only 17.hehe.:yes:It should be my 2nd Lv bag. :nuts:

p10022844_ph_hero.jpg
LVVernis-1.jpg

i think they look great.
alots of tPFer use different LV lines at one time

for myself, I'm using a Damier speedy 30 with Azue Wallet and Groom Cles and MC phone strap all together

awesome. Should I get the brown or the black?
MonogramMiniLinSpeedy30.jpg

Because mostly I wear light colors and like every asian person has the brown one. I don't see anyone has this one.

I have a Mono and Damier
I love them all

but Mono is more easy to get dirty (i mean the handle get patina)
if you want something more special

mono Lin isn't as easy to clean as Damier

Mixing and matching is GREAT. It put a big smile on my face when I saw a lady pull out a Framboise Vernis Wallet out of her black Epi Jasmin.

I would recommend you get the Monogram Canvas. The Mini Lin Speedy requires a bit more special care than canvas bags like the Monogram and Damier.

lol. It did get me confused for a few minute,but I get it now.lol.It would probably take a while for me to get the bag because I need money.hehe.I hope I get christmas money.. but I`ll keep it post when I planning to buy it.hehe. thank you for the advice. :heart::yes::smile:

Mixing and matching is GREAT. It put a big smile on my face when I saw a lady pull out a Framboise Vernis Wallet out of her black Epi Jasmin.

I would recommend you get the Monogram Canvas. The Mini Lin Speedy requires a bit more special care than canvas bags like the Monogram and Damier.

Could you please tell me what special care does Mini Lin require?

Isn't it similar to Damier and has brown handles, so no patina?

Is it high maintenance like Vernis?

Thanks!