Planning on getting a tennis bracelet...

spylove22

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
probably around 5 carats since I've always wanted one. I've been browsing online, and maybe I'll pop in to see my jeweler and wanted to know around what price is a good deal for an approximately 5ct, SI, H-I?
Also for those of you who wear them daily, have you ever had any problems like the clasp opening, I'm fearful that I would lose it and not even know that it opened or a diamond falling out? TIA.

Faith

He makes me smile!
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
over the moon
My tennis bracelet has a safety clasp so it will not fall off. In regards to diamonds falling out, my jeweler checks it for loose stones every 6 months. I spot check in between.

pdonnadurk

Feb 7, 2006
I have a t-bracelet which I wear everyday and everywhere. I did lose it about a year after I got it. The safety was on but I just looked at my wrist and it was gone. I had it replaced and had a safety chain promptly installed. Since I never take it off the clasp has stayed tight and I have not had any problems. I have it (and my rings) inspected once a year.

Plain&Simple

JR Dressage Queen
Nov 15, 2007
check zales, kays, tiffanys, etc for appx values...buy the bracelet and not the "name" tho- good luck, I love mine