Planning on buying any H at Bergdorf Goodman this weekend?

seton

Keeper of the Flame
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
I got this email and I'm just going to copy and paste:

[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Exciting news here at Bergdorf Goodman!

I just wanted to let you know that this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Oct 10-12), Bergdorf Goodman will be giving out gift cards with every purchase of over $500!
Every purchase from $500 to $999 will result in a gift card of 10% back. So you would get a $50 gift card for a $500 purchase and you would get a gift card of $99 for every purchase of $999.
Every purchase from $1,000 to $2,499 will qualify you for a gift card of 15% back. For example a $2000 purchase would result in a $300 gift card.
Every purchase from $2500 and up will qualify you for a gift card of 20% back! So for example a purchase of $3,000 will get you a gift card of $600!
This is literally free money!

Gift cards can only be used in Bergdorf Goodman. They can not be used on the BG website nor in Neiman Marcus. Gift Cards expire Nov 1, 2008. Gift cards not good at the salons, restaurants, or toward other gift card purchases. Gift cards not valid in Fine Jewelry.

You do not have to be present this weekend to qualify for a gift card. You can call me or email me and I can ring your sale this weekend and mail your gift card or hold it here for pick up.

If you have been thinking of purchasing a great handbag, or some new shoes, or dinner plates, or a beautiful new dress, or a great new suit, now is the time. I can help you with any department on any floor in the entire store! I can even help you in the men's store! If you have a chance, please contact me today or tomorrow via phone or email. I can pull your purchase now and hold it to be rung on Friday or Saturday. Please make sure and get your item now because it is getting towards the end of the season and many things are either low on stock or already sold out.

This is a great time to make a purchase on an item that will never go on sale. For example a black Nancy Gonzalez clutch, a great cashmere fur trimmed shawl from Loro Piana, fine porcelain dinner plates, Stephen Dweck jewelry, Ippolita jewelry, Hermes cashmere wraps, classic Louboutin heels, Goyard handbags, Creme de la Mer, and all other cosmetics.
[/FONT]

I just called, she was hoping for a new shipment of shawls, but they didn't come in today... they did have some nice ones, I bought an Ex libris and Les Coupons yesterday... I'm not sure what else, I don't know all of the names.
The promotion is pretty good, so it's worth checking out.

It's on again. 10-22 to 10-26
main.jpg