Planning my next LV Purchase-Opinions?

kenzibray

Aug 28, 2012
I just made my first ever LV purchase last week. A DE Neverfull MM & matching Mini Pochette.

Let's just say it to make it official- I've caught the bug. :loveeyes:

I had originally planned on next saving up for a wallet to match. But the more I think about it, I think I'd rather just save a little extra and get another bag. Wallets can wait.

So I think I've decided on the classic Speedy. (98% sure) I'm open minded to other styles but every collection needs a speedy right? :speedy:

I'm thinking either 30 or 35 I'd have to try them on to be sure.

But now I can't decide on which canvas. I do love the DE especially on the Speedy B. But I want a bit of variety.

So it will probably be between DA and Mono. I do want to get a Mon Mono Neverfull next year with my new married initials, so maybe DA?

Is it difficult to maintain? I hadn't actually considered it until I saw it in person when I went to pick up my Neverfull. Honestly, as much as I love my Neverfull, I want one in all three prints!
Haha okay, I'm babbling now.

So anyway, from all of you more experienced LV owners, the question is- Damier Azur or Monogram Speedy (30 or 35)?

Share your opinions, experiences, and of course photos!

I received my 1st in Dec. and got hooked :smile:

The 2nd bag that I bought is the Speedy 35 Damier. Love that bag. I don't have to 'baby' it. We have a lot of snow and rain and the Damier is the way to go. The 35 fits my stuff and if I go somewhere for a w-end and I bring extra stuff it will fit in it. For me the 30 was too small.

Also I am buying accessories instead of wallet for the moment. Accessoires are fun and if I go just for couple errands I just bring the mini pochette which fits credit cards, cell phone, a lipstick. I find that LV wallets are expensive. Right now I am still using a leather Coach wallet which I got on sale.

Attachments

• Speedy DE 35.jpg
    Speedy DE 35.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 217
I do like the DE because it's so understated and classy. Dare I say it's my favorite? Maybe down the road, I will get a Speedy B in DE.

But for now, I think my budget is probably going to be under $1k. And I would like to have a variety in my collection.

I'm thinking 30 will probably work for me but I'd still have to try them to be sure. And that way I could get a matching acessory like a Mini Pochette to match. I have one in DE and I love it so much I want one in every color!

Right now, I'm kind of leaning towards the Azur. The Speedy and the Artsy are probably my two favorite bags in Azur. Plus since I have plans to get a Mon Mono Neverfull next year...

My only concern is color transfer & such on the Azur. How much do you have to baby it?

Wondering if I could get the pochette hotstamped? my mom had her speedy circa '75 hotstamped on the actual canvas shorty after purchase at saks.

I got my mini pochette done. I had to send it off though since my saks wouldn't do it. But there's an actual LV boutique ~3 hours from me. But I mailed it. I'm waiting to get it back but the SA that did it sent me a picture

Attachments

• image-2781696586.jpg
    image-2781696586.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 108