Planning LV purchases...Is there a price increase expected?

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I'm planning a bag and accessory purchase in the next couple months is there a price increase expected any time soon? If so when and how much (if known). I've sooooo been out of the handbag loop in the past half year and I'm trying hard to catch up!

hmmm ya, I wouldn't be surprised if they have one soon....

so watcha planning to get? I believe I saw you eyeing the exotic lockit from your other thread.... lol, so will that be THE ONE?????:graucho:

Yep, November is a popular month for price increases. The usually like to increase prices before Christmas.
I asked the same question a few weeks ago and a TPFer answered that here SA told her that there would be a price increase :sad:

If anyone has some more info, please let us know!
I would love to buy a few small accessoires before the increase, but I haven't made up my mind yet.

There hasn't been an increase for a while now, I believe it's been a year. With the dollar as it is (the bags cost nearly the same as Paris now)...I wouldn't be surprised. However, usually when there's a price increase the forum is buzzing with the news a month or more beforehand, so I don't think there will be one soon.

^Yeah the prices went up twice this year. I especially remember it when I bought my Inclusion pieces, they went up about $20 per piece. That and the MC Speedies, there was a lot of buzz here about how they're 2k now.

That said, I haven't heard of one but who knows.