• Balenciaga City / PT GSH

• YSL medium Muse Two

• Bottega Veneta medium Veneta Bag

Results are only viewable after voting.

ig1s

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
my dear TPFers,

I need your help deciding for my next purchase.. i planning to get a new bag for christmas.

I posted here because all are from different brands... which one should I get:
1. Balenciaga City/PT GSH
2. YSL medium Muse Two
3. Bottega Veneta Medium Veneta Bag

as for my collections, I have LV bags the most, I do have miu miu, prada, gucci, and chanel as well. I don't have any of this 3 brands i listed above, so it will be nice if you guys can help me decide.

thank you!

I love all the bags uve listed so this is a toughy. Depending on your style I think id either go with the bal or BV. If you are looking for something a bit hip and cool go with the bal if you are looking for a more classic understated kind of bag go BV. I love the muse 2 as well but I dont think it will be a bag thatll last you as long (style wise) as the other two.

I voted Bal, but IA with noon, it depends on your style as well. If you're looking for something edgier or more casual, go for the Bal; if you're looking for something more classic, go for the BV.

I voted Bottega Vaneta but I was also torn between the Muse II. If the Muse II you are thinking about is all leather than my vote goes to that :tup: I am not a fan of the suede like Muse twos. I love BV though and feel you can't go wrong there!

Good luck!