Planning Accessories for Men!!!

1. GAHHHH Karen is great... :yahoo:

New accessories for Men... I have fallen head over heels over the bracelets!!!! :nuts:

[​IMG]

2. wow! very nice.

3. Ebony wood, why are there two of the same necklaces? is it gonna be stopped after a month and then re-released? MORE TO BUY! I want the brown bracelet with the solid gold (tressi?)! my bro will love it! (in case u ever wonder lmao we share the account, mostly I use it but he does to sometimes, I made him turn metro lmao)

4. ooh! very nice! I like the bracelet tressi and cufflinks. theyll make great gifts for my sons!

5. awsome!! thanks for sharing!! I'm loving the ebony..

6. Gahhhh I wish I could change the subject line... :noggin:

There's also going to be a Groom Bandeau and Bandana? "Estimation price: $140 & $111 in all LV stores!"- Karen

[​IMG]

7. ^^^ I would buy a bandeau if it was made in blue as well... :sad:

8. john! you are an asset to PF. thanks for posting these!

9. Karen herself would be a bigger asset... tee hee hee. ;)

10. I am liking the bandana....

11. You know, I'm not really a big fan on pins... but these snowflakes I am feeling... :biggrin:

...and the ring too!!! It's eyegasmic. :heart:.

[​IMG]

12. WOW :nuts: That makes me sick-----> :throwup:

Bandeau + Scarf! :yahoo:

13. i was at the boutique this morning and just placed an order for the Chevalier ring :wlae: i've got the tiger-eye version and i just have to have the black obsidian too :yes: i also like the Fleur de Mono ring too.

14. Thanks for the pics! Love that groom line! can't wait!

15. 2 more... I believe these are the last of them?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice