Planets at 50% discount in Balenciaga Singapore

stefeilnately

LAVISHED
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
If you like these little ones, check out Balenciaga at Hilton. Colours available are white, black, blue. Singapore $250.:P

Roxane

Horange!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Saw these some weeks ago, but too small to be practical. Hmmm... for that price, perhaps could buy and re-sell on eBay? :graucho:

Oh Donna!

Sep 8, 2006
Soon the UK!
I got all happy when I saw the thread Title and then I saw they were in Singapore...how the heck could I get one from the Hilton in Singapore?

peppy

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
what?! they're now at 50% off? crap, and I paid full retail for mine! Given that I bought 4, I could have gotten 8 boobies!

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Singapore
If you like these little ones, check out Balenciaga at Hilton. Colours available are white, black, blue. Singapore $250.
I was just at the store yesterday, but didn't notice them! When did you go?

Yeah! For the amounts they go on Ebay, I'm thinking I ought to buy and resell them on Ebay! :graucho:

lizlikeshugs

Jun 11, 2006
there's no buying/selling here please.

Hm..I did just get one of those cute pods from Atelier.Naff's site though....

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
Yikes ... I'm kind of sorry that I ever posted (ages ago) that I not only :heart: these *babies*, but I seriously use them in my travels. Not only are they great for keeping spare change (coins - and with 2 sides, you can carry different currency), but I also put my Lip Gloss, spare mints, etc. in the other side. With everyone snapping them up for resale, they makes me :crybaby: [sad] ...