Planetes Question

Esquared72

Adrift and At Peace
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
So is it just me, or does anyone else have to hit their Planetes with a lint roller after using it? I have to be very careful what I wear with it - had a fleece top on the other day and it shed all over my bag. Plus it was stubborn about coming off too!

I love my Planetes but it's driving me nuts! Are you careful what you wear with yours? Am I doomed to carry a lint-ridden bag?

So is it just me, or does anyone else have to hit their Planetes with a lint roller after using it? I have to be very careful what I wear with it - had a fleece top on the other day and it shed all over my bag. Plus it was stubborn about coming off too!

I love my Planetes but it's driving me nuts! Are you careful what you wear with yours? Am I doomed to carry a lint-ridden bag?
I have been carrying it for a week, and have not noticed any lint transfer so far. But have not worn it with a sweater, mainly casual cotton shirts and t-shirts. Will let you know if it does happen, since mine is black would be easy to notice.

OMG I wore mine with a black cardigan yesterday and generated a million tiny fluff balls on it. I thought it was just the cardigan acting weird.

Thanks for weighing in! Sounds like I should just be careful about what materials I wear with it - thankfully the weather is warmer so the fleece and sweaters are getting packed away. :smile: