Planetes plum?

Is it bright or more subdued? Is it a purple hue or is it more of a tint? It looks both ways on my monitor in the images I've seen.
I just ordered the large long handle Planetes in plum yesterday. I hope it's a more subdued purple which is what it looks like to me in pics I have seen online. Since the Planetes line is being discontinued, I got it since it was on sale at a good price. I already have the Planetes tote in black. Will let you know when I receive it.

Is this still available anywhere online? My googling is only turning up "not in stock"!

I received my large LH plum Planetes today, it was shipped on Friday. When I placed my order Thursday night the available colors were orange, turquoise and plum. Got it on sale for $129, reg. price $180 .

I'm the OP who originally asked about the plum. I wound up ordering from Bagshop. They ship in padded envelopes, with no other protection. I was not very impressed by that. My medium bag was crammed into my mailbox with my other mail.

I wouldn't order from them again because I specifically asked them to pack it so it wouldn't get creased.

I'm the OP who originally asked about the plum. I wound up ordering from Bagshop. They ship in padded envelopes, with no other protection. I was not very impressed by that. My medium bag was crammed into my mailbox with my other mail.

I wouldn't order from them again because I specifically asked them to pack it so it wouldn't get creased.

My bag was flat, wrapped in tissue paper inside a large plastic bag inside the large padded envelope. I have no complaints, it was fine. I happen to be outside when my package arrived, had I not been, it would have been placed in my mailbox by the carrier. The one I bought from Nordstrom was creased upon arrival in a large padded envelope by UPS the creases eventually disappear, so no complaints from that purchase.