Planes,Trains & Automobiles...traveling with your B-Bag

I take mine everywhere except on the boat. I don't like to baby my bags and I don't baby them. I use Apple Guard and keep them moisturized and take them wherever I want. What's the point of having nice bags if you can't take them when you travel? Go for it, enjoy it, show it off. That's what I do. :smile:

Bring a bbag and bring another
I hate any missed opportunity to use my bag when I'm out
but at the same time, there are a lot opportunities for water damage with melting snow, damp clothes and floors....
Give yourself both options.

It depends on where I'm going. When I went to Spain I didn't bring it with me because I knew I was going to spend most of the time on the beach - that's the only trip I didn't bring my bbag (we have the same bbag btw)!

i travel constantly and always with bbags only place i dont take them is too the beach..sand and salty air isnt good for any leather bag..but they really do serve as the perfect carry ons :P

I don't baby my bags either! I use all of them, all the time, anywhere, but I am careful!!

I'm off on honeymoon in May and I am totally taking my b'bag (haven't decided whooo yet!) and I'm taking a large canvas shopper, as there are new rules about carry on's since July, everything needs to fit in one bag! I HATE those nasty itchy inflight blankets so I'm taking my own blanket and sadly that won't fit in my bbag. So for security xray, I'll need to be able to slip my b'bag into my canvas bag. That way she can safely sit in that canvas bag under my seat or (I hope they don't make me!!) in the over head locker!!

I'd say take her, but take something to put her in or on for the purpose of the plane. :biggrin:

I have used my black city everyday since I bought it last August. It has travelled on the plane as my carryon item many, many times (I love that it fits so much). Each time I just placed it under the seat in front of me during the flight. It still looks beautiful.

I travel extensively ... from the US to the UK & Continent ... and I ALWAYS use my B-Bags (that's all I DO use!). I wouldn't recommend using a light-colored bag, however ... as the cleanliness of both the Airports and/or Planes are sketchy at best.

I use the Weekender for my travels, but I always pack both a City bag and one of my "Shoulder" bags (because the leather is so squishy, it's easy to pack them in your bag - this is why I ONLY use Balenciaga bags now!). Once I reach my destination, I unpack and transfer the "essentials" from my Weekender to my City bag. I use the City bag on a daily basis to/from the Hotel <--> Office. I use the "Shoulder" if we've planned a dinner out and I have the opportunity to go back to my Hotel to change/freshen up.

but now that I have a baby who has a thing for the tassles on all my Bbags I may not when I'm travelling alone with her but only because she so wants to pull them and even bite them and frankly travelling with a child is stressful enough especially on a 21 hour flight (which I am going on later on this week)!!!!:nuts:
quote]
yup, my baby loved the Ink tassles. When he was ard 6-8 mths, he wuld start pulling and tried chewing on the tassles. It's better nw than he has passed a year.. just loves to carress the Vermillon and Rouille tassles.

on travelling, I carry a City or my black Tod's shopper on the plane. I alsocpack in a first (ink or rouille) in the carryon as it is so lightweight and it is a good size when I need to pop out of the hotel to run brief errands or have dinner.

I'm traveling to Miami on friday with my 2 bbags, my marigold first, which will be in my carry on and I will be using my greige day hobo. Do the tassels get caught in the x-ray machines? Hahah, I hope not. Any tips for traveling with your bbags? ( I don't feel like using my Vuitton bags, just my carry on)

I took my Marron Weekender to Vegas last month and I didn't have any problems. I was a nervous wreck but all was good. I didn't even think about the tassels getting caught in the x-ray machine!:wtf: