Placing my Balenciaga order today........

Greenie said:
I think the white....

Also, I pulled the trigger on this yesterday (you guys are a bad influence). It's pale blue. :love:

You got that yesterday? I can't wait to see your pictures.

I bought the ice blue city last week; it should be here tomorrow. :love:

Loganz said:
I don't know your wardrobe - a white bag can be used for years to come; a pastel bag might only be okay for 1 - 2 seasons.

Hi Loganz,
Im definetely a jeans a t-shirt kind of girl, ya know the regular ol' California look, since Im from here in sunny Ca!:biggrin: I must ask where did you order your ice-blue? Im in love!! AGAIN!

I would say white...but it gets dirty really easily and is hard to clean..and once white gets old....it just looks nasty...The white looks good new. i think you should go for the lilac.

Loganz said:
You got that yesterday? I can't wait to see your pictures.

I bought the ice blue city last week; it should be here tomorrow. :love:

I ordered it on cricket because I couldn't find one anywhere else! Can't wait to see it IRL.:nuts:

I would vote for white but I'm afraid that it would get dirty very easily. I haven't seen lilac in real life but pale pink is very beautiful!
The hobo in the picture is ice blue and it's from last season (Fall-winter)

I have the white and it's very funky. It's more of a chalky white than an ivory type one.

Personally, I would go with the lilac because the color is different from the typical pastels you see out there, there too is an element of chalk-grey type in the hue (but then this may be because I have a white one and currently waitlisted for a lilac one). I was dreaming of white prior to getting it.

I wasn't too crazy about the pink because I found it a little too "girly". It is a soft pretty pink and I wanted something with more edge to the color.

Either way, one could never have enough B-bags!