Placing an order in the store...

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
CT
So I went to the boutique yesterday and bought a bag they didn't have in the store (so it's coming frmo JAX)

I have this crazy long order number on my receipt...is this my Coach Order number? Or FedEx number? I plug it into both websites, and get "not found" on both.

LipGlossQueen

Jan 31, 2008
I did the same a few weeks ago. I called the store later in the afternoon the next day and my SA was able to look up my fedex tracking number. Then later the next day, coach sent me anemail with the info and the actual order number. I had never given my SA my email. Coach must have it on file since I am an email recipient. Call the store later today and they should be able to give you the tracking.

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
CT
^^ Well the SA confirmed my email address...so I'll just wait until I get the info in an email.

Thanks ladies!

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
PA
I placed my order on Friday, and just recieved an email today with my shipping info.

deweydrop

Coach wh*re
Nov 29, 2006
CT
Congrats on finding the purse you wanted. Which one did you get?
Me? I ended up ordering the Signature Patent Stripe large tote in Khaki/Brown. Figured I'd get the most use out of it. (And after looking at the denim stripe again in person, I thought the stripe didnt' compliment the bag too well...JMO of course)

It should be here on Friday! woohoo!

Maybe I can convince DH that this can double as a babybag? lol!

\/ \/ \/ \/ And for the record...my "signature"? I do NOT have cankles! lol