Places you would never take a Louis Vuitton bag

Nah, I take it everywhere. Sometimes I feel a little out of sorts with certain people or stores but then I remember both DH and I came from NOTHING and we have worked damn hard for everything we have!!

I applaud that. :tup: Sometimes I feel weird/guilty for buying such expensive things but then I tell myself that I work very hard and I deserve it!!

I never take any nice expensive bags to clubs - I am hopeless at looking after anything once I've had a few drinks. I'm constantly leaving my bag/purse on the bar, in the bathrooms etc.

club!!!- bad experience! thank god not with an lv, but almost as bad my new christian louboutin's!!

i always tend to get something spilled on me !!

so no lv in clubs
Yeah I never wear expensive shoes to clubs either! I tend to just wear flats to minimise the risk of falling on my butt :upsidedown: and I ALWAYS get something spilled on me too! Poor us!

I too saw a Neverfull GM at the Bellagio pool, and a mono speedy pool side at the Venetian! I would be more worried about the sunscreen than anything. I just bring my trunks and bags wristlet in where ever I don't want to worry about my bags.

Out in the rain! :wtf: Other than that I'm comfortable taking them everywhere. Great thread!

I said to my self that I will not the rain touch my bags, but once me, my 6 years old niece and 3 years old nephew were caught up in the rain so I used the flap of my Damier Bastille as an emergency umbrella for my lovely niece and nephew. Ever since that day, I get used to the rain touching my bag. hahahhaa

Never ever would I bring a Louis Vuitton bag anywhere NEAR the subway or train stations. I have a hard enough time even being willing to place MYSELF in those areas, let alone myself plus a nice bag!

I also would not bring a bag into New York City, unless maybe I travelled by car and was walking around the super nice areas, or was accompanied by many strong males.

I would not carry one if I were walking anywhere alone.

I would not bring one to a concert (unless it were classical music).

I would never bring one to an amusement park, a club, a bar, or a crazy party (I don't go to these places anyway, though, because I'm not into rides, I don't drink, and I'm terrified of being puked on)

I'm trying to get the nerve up to bring one to school.....worried about water stains in the bathroom and cafeteria areas.

Basically, I'm a really paranoid person and I'm afraid of what other people can do to me or my things.:s

For me, a place I could think of is the grocery food store - ONLY if I know I'd be doing a lot of grocery shopping or grocery shopping day. I couldn't see myself taking it also to the beach - unless locked up in the cottage! On the other hand, I'm always mindful wearing my LV anywhere or where I think is appropriate so long it's not a rainy or snowy day.

The only places I wouldn't take an LV bag are the same places I wouldn't take ANY purse. Mostly the beach or pool, concerts, bars, etc. I may take an LV clutch to the concert or bar but not a Speedy. :smile: