Places you won't take your Chanel to

Mar 16, 2010
Alberta, Canada
I'm very new to the forum and hope that I'm not repeating this question. I just bought my first Chanel - Maxi Black Caviar with SH and wonder if there are any places you won't take your Chanel to? Just curious.

Lady Stardust

Je m'en foutiste
O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
NYC
www.instagram.com
I tend to not take my flaps to school (university) just because I'm afraid of drawing that much attention from other girls my age (I get bad panic attacks and sometimes anxiety and I feel like I'm being observed sometimes regardless of what I'm doing or wearing so anything that aids that isn't good for me) My bowler bag and Balenciagas I carry (anything that doesn't have numerous or super visible logos pretty much) but the flaps I've been too hesitant to, they're just too precious in that way. It might change in the future but I don't know

petitechouchou

Giddy up!
Jun 9, 2009
I refrain from taking my Chanel to school simply because I don't want to draw any attention to myself. Besides, I like to blend in and look like the average college student :amuse:

djrr

O.G.
May 5, 2008
really crowded places...cuz i don't want ppl scratching it accidentally. And also the gym..

nscwong

O.G.
Apr 6, 2009
Hong Kong
^I take my Chanels to everywhere. For crowded places, I just avoid lambskin bags; for gym, I just pick one which is large enough as a gym bag.

Jun 3, 2006
I avoid taking my bags out when it rains, gym, crowded places if lambskin, to work (boss is the jealous type).

bfali

O.G.
Oct 24, 2008
I don't carry any nice bags to school just because they get thrown around and put on the nasty school floor. I carry everything in an old Gucci bag. Other than that, there isn't really anywhere that I won't take my Chanels.

nighteyes

♥
O.G.
Apr 15, 2008
Extremely crowded or smelly (food/smoke) places; gyms/pools etc; or when I work with underprivileged families.

Or when the Chanel doesn't work with my outfit. ;) (Actually who am I kidding, the purse dictates my outfit... Lol.)

dinitegrity

Cultivating
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Comfort Zone
^I take my Chanels to everywhere. For crowded places, I just avoid lambskin bags; for gym, I just pick one which is large enough as a gym bag.
I witness it!! She brought her bag to work, even on the very busy HK Cental district.. even In the very crowded Cha Can Ting: HK Famous Chui Wan. FYI, hers is a LAMBSKIN Maxi!! I salute her!!! :yahoo:Thannks C for the treat...