places that still carry tokidoki?

donald

Jan 14, 2008
i'm currently on a search for a disneyland bag, preferably a stellina. i used to shop for tokidoki at macy's but they pulled them off the shelves awhile ago. i was hoping they would discount them further and kept waiting...i knew i should've gotten more while they had them!!!

do you think these will appear in discount stores like nordstrom rack anytime soon? my trip is in 9 days so i would like to purchase one in-store rather than online, if possible. TIA!

The Tokidoki for LSS line has been discontinued, so you will not see new stock anywhere. Most have been cleaned out, unfortunately. Your best bet is online, which I know is not what you wanted to hear. :sad:

-SB

i think i just answered my own question today. i was at my local macy's and saw a famiglia gioco, notte ciao ciao, and a notte dolce for 55% off. too bad they weren't what i was looking for. i would've gone for a stellina or bambinone in almost any print!

i think i just answered my own question today. i was at my local macy's and saw a famiglia gioco, notte ciao ciao, and a notte dolce for 55% off. too bad they weren't what i was looking for. i would've gone for a stellina or bambinone in almost any print!
*gasp!* really?!!? OMG, my macy's..es.. were all cleared out of them! so lucky!

LeSportsac Hawaii stores still carry tokidoki. Currently they have notte & inferno & a few paradiso styles. Don't know if they still have the stellina style though. They do phone orders but I think you have to send a money order and the Hawaii prices are $30-$40 higher than continental U.S. Still, at least they carry them.:smile:

Donald, which mall has it? UTC, Fashion Valley, or Horton Mall? Ekk.. I hope it's still there

this was at mission valley. they always seem to have some tokidokis lying around from returns because i see different ones everytime. on my most recent visit there was a notte ciao ciao and 2 notte dolce. utc & fashion valley didn't have any, and horton had a notte bambinone that i bought for half off:smile: nordstrom rack at mission valley had tokidoki for a day but it sold out rather quick.

LeSportsac Hawaii stores still carry tokidoki. Currently they have notte & inferno & a few paradiso styles. Don't know if they still have the stellina style though. They do phone orders but I think you have to send a money order and the Hawaii prices are $30-$40 higher than continental U.S. Still, at least they carry them.:smile:

i would love to have an inferno but right now i can't pay retail, and certainly not the hawaii prices. i've been lurking around ebay but i haven't found any with placement that i like. the good ones have a crazy buy it now price!

I still see them at the macys in montebello (ca). I guess i always see the same one's cuz they're always there. I don't know to much about them but i think they are real cute! I had wanted the one that had like a pirate looking theme on it...? The way i hear them talked about though i don't think i'm going to find one.