Placed another order!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This time from QVC. My teen daughter loves larger bags so I ordered the logo lock in teal. Anyone already have this bag? How do you like it?

2. Your DD is a lucky girl! Hope she loves the bag!

I don't have this bag but love Dooney's teal leather.

Sue

3. I bought this bag in navy for my mother for Christmas. Sometimes I ask her if I can have it LOL!! it is such a well made bag the leather is sturdy and the metal lock is well made. Dooney just makes such well made bags. I've had problems with my LV bags but never with my dooneys! Great choice she's going to love it and get years of use out of it!

4. I think your DD is a lucky girl and she's going to love it. It holds a lot and is very well made. I recently purchased an as is logo lock bag in the natural and I absolutely love it. It came in like new condition and I am very happy with it. When I think about getting a second color, Teal is one of my choices. Let us know how she likes it. :smile:

5. Thanks for the input. :smile: I'm very excited about presenting this bag to my daughter.