Place of "made in" stamp in Noé

Sonmi999

Backpack lover
Jul 4, 2016
Hello!

I asked this on the Noé clubhouse, but I got no answer, so I decided to open this thread.

Does anyone know if the "made in" stamp of the Noé has ever been placed in the middle of the shoulder strap, on the side that faces the shoulder?
I've come across a DA Noé from 2007 at a reasonable price and everything else looks good. I just wanted to know if this stamp ever had this placement. I had only seen the stamp near the bottom, on the side of the bag.

TIA!

Hello!

I asked this on the Noé clubhouse, but I got no answer, so I decided to open this thread.

Does anyone know if the "made in" stamp of the Noé has ever been placed in the middle of the shoulder strap, on the side that faces the shoulder?
I've come across a DA Noé from 2007 at a reasonable price and everything else looks good. I just wanted to know if this stamp ever had this placement. I had only seen the stamp near the bottom, on the side of the bag.

TIA!

hello, please look at this thread to see what pictures are required for authentification.
You can then make a resquest here : if you need help with the stamp. You can take a look at the previous pages to see the format of the request that the other users followed. Good luck!

hello, please look at this thread to see what pictures are required for authentification.
You can then make a resquest here : if you need help with the stamp. You can take a look at the previous pages to see the format of the request that the other users followed. Good luck!
Thank you :smile: But I didn't need authentication, I just wanted to know if this placement was OK. I gave up on the bag, though, so it's fine anyway :P

I do not know if this helps but my noe mono is from 1999 and the made in is near the bottom.
Thanks! It also had the made in stamp near the bottom. I gave up on the bag anyway. :smile:

Since at least 96' they have always been on the bottom vachetta strap. If the bag is older than that, I'm not sure 100%...but I e never seen it like that!