pixiechic's scrumptious, simple satchel stash

Time for some updates!

Firstly, I am sad to report that I no longer have the Ellipse MM. I just wasn't carrying it as much as I thought I would, so off she went to a new home. However, I do have some new lovelies:

- I am no longer Balenciaga-free! Here's my Step in 2008 Petal Pink, which I absolutely adore. Pink is my favorite color, and this one is just a beauty.

- I've replaced the Ellipse with an LV Tivoli PM, which is a better size and shape for me. I'd been thinking about this bag since December, and finally got one a couple of weeks ago. Its cuteness just sucked me in!

Attachments

• balenciaga_step_pink.jpg
    balenciaga_step_pink.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 33
  • tivoli_pm_1_sm.jpg
    tivoli_pm_1_sm.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 37
...And here are a couple more I'd forgotten to photograph along the way:

- LV Epi Passy in Cassis. I got this for a business trip back in March, and it matches my purple luggage. It is an excellent travel bag - sturdy, fits a lot, looks smart, but the color and silver hardware keep it from being too conservative.

- Hayden-Harnett Mercer Clutch in Pewter. I don't have a lot of occasions to carry a clutch, but this one is larger than most and has a shoulder strap. I adore this color - silvery, but not glaringly so. HH bags have the most wonderful tiny details!

Attachments

• epi_passy_1_sm.jpg
    epi_passy_1_sm.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 34
  • HH_mercer_clutch_sm.jpg
    HH_mercer_clutch_sm.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 533
Love the Passy - gorgeous! Glad that you decided to give Epi a try! :tup:

Isn't the Mercer clutch the handiest little bag? Love mine!

I do love the Mercer clutch - I've wanted one for a couple of years, and when it went on sale I couldn't resist any longer. It's great for going out to dinner - fits all the necessities and then some.

I am very pleased with the Epi. I held off for a long time, because even though I know it's leather, it just doesn't have that leather feel and smell. But it is truly worry-free and classy all the way.