Pixee Fox going to ID clinic for 2 jaw & v line

heylo

Oct 2, 2011
For those who don't know who she is: https://www.instagram.com/pixeefox.media/

She's having her 'jaw asymmetry' corrected (2 jaw probably) with V-line surgery. You can only see these details on her private Instagram account (/pixeefox)

I think that's insane. Does ID do surgery on just about anyone? She has a nice facial structure. I don't understand how they can do 2 jaw on someone like this.

For those who don't know who she is: https://www.instagram.com/pixeefox.media/

She's having her 'jaw asymmetry' corrected (2 jaw probably) with V-line surgery. You can only see these details on her private Instagram account (/pixeefox)

I think that's insane. Does ID do surgery on just about anyone? She has a nice facial structure. I don't understand how they can do 2 jaw on someone like this.

It's just absurd and crazy. She is on a mission to do all the plastic surgery procedures she can.

I wonder what she'll do when her muscle is degloved from the bone and becomes detached as a result of her planned v-line. And if she moves her jaws in the mid face, her fillers and previous extensive thread lift may drop and contort her facial soft tissue because they won't adhere to the new structure.

God only knows what she'll do after this... she looks pretty now with a lovely facial structure, which many people get jaw surgery to achieve.

Personally, I think she is coming across as very naive with this latest surgery - she clearly knows nothing about maxillofacial surgery and has done no research about hospitals in Korea.

Reactions: bluebell.girl
I wonder what she'll do when her muscle is degloved from the bone and becomes detached as a result of her planned v-line. And if she moves her jaws in the mid face, her fillers and previous extensive thread lift may drop and contort her facial soft tissue because they won't adhere to the new structure.

God only knows what she'll do after this... she looks pretty now with a lovely facial structure, which many people get jaw surgery to achieve.

Personally, I think she is coming across as very naive with this latest surgery - she clearly knows nothing about maxillofacial surgery and has done no research about hospitals in Korea.
And ID is getting every chance to suck up her fame.

Reactions: heylo