Pixee Fox going to ID clinic for 2 jaw & v line

heylo

Oct 2, 2011
For those who don't know who she is: https://www.instagram.com/pixeefox.media/

She's having her 'jaw asymmetry' corrected (2 jaw probably) with V-line surgery. You can only see these details on her private Instagram account (/pixeefox)

I think that's insane. Does ID do surgery on just about anyone? She has a nice facial structure. I don't understand how they can do 2 jaw on someone like this.

ChoiJaeYoung

Jan 7, 2017
For those who don't know who she is: https://www.instagram.com/pixeefox.media/

She's having her 'jaw asymmetry' corrected (2 jaw probably) with V-line surgery. You can only see these details on her private Instagram account (/pixeefox)

I think that's insane. Does ID do surgery on just about anyone? She has a nice facial structure. I don't understand how they can do 2 jaw on someone like this.
It's just absurd and crazy. She is on a mission to do all the plastic surgery procedures she can.

summerlux

Dec 16, 2016
Oh wow...Never knew who she was until this thread. Removing 14 ribs just to have that Jessica rabbit look is insane.

Nayrawwz

Nov 23, 2016
I personally think she has enough done to her face already but I'm interested to see the results

step-park

Apr 3, 2017
Yes, I read a lot that ID would just operate on anyone who has money
But she really needs to stop....

heylo

Oct 2, 2011
I wonder what she'll do when her muscle is degloved from the bone and becomes detached as a result of her planned v-line. And if she moves her jaws in the mid face, her fillers and previous extensive thread lift may drop and contort her facial soft tissue because they won't adhere to the new structure.

God only knows what she'll do after this... she looks pretty now with a lovely facial structure, which many people get jaw surgery to achieve.

Personally, I think she is coming across as very naive with this latest surgery - she clearly knows nothing about maxillofacial surgery and has done no research about hospitals in Korea.

Reactions: bluebell.girl

Amber.fate

Apr 15, 2017
I wonder what she'll do when her muscle is degloved from the bone and becomes detached as a result of her planned v-line. And if she moves her jaws in the mid face, her fillers and previous extensive thread lift may drop and contort her facial soft tissue because they won't adhere to the new structure.

God only knows what she'll do after this... she looks pretty now with a lovely facial structure, which many people get jaw surgery to achieve.

Personally, I think she is coming across as very naive with this latest surgery - she clearly knows nothing about maxillofacial surgery and has done no research about hospitals in Korea.
And ID is getting every chance to suck up her fame.

Reactions: heylo