pix of Yeogh horsehair help me post!

1. ok I have a visible picture of my Yeogh bag horsehair part taken by my camera phone which I forgot had a camera in it! and I uploaded to photobucket and it is visible there - now how do I get it here and to what thread? Please help - thanks - I am learning slowly - the detail isn't great but you can see it.

2. ok corrected problem - it was on verizon not photobucket but it is now visible at photobucket - I sent you an email with it attached from my harddrive but it is now also at photobucket - let me know if problem - thanks

3. here it is:

yeoh bag 1.JPG
  4. Thanks very very much - now we have to move it to the reference section of members items LOL - how to???? and how did you do that?

5. What a beautiful bag and so chic! I've never seen one before! Thank you for posting!!!!!

6. If you want I can move it for you.
    This is how I did it: I uploaded the pic you sent me to the message (you can not use 'quick reply' for this, but you have to 'go advanced'. That was all.
    You can also make a link in the member's reference section to this thread.

7. very pretty!

8. Hello, thank you so much for uploading the pic!!

Liz, what a beautiful bag!!!

9. Gorgeous!!! :yahoo:

10. hello - thanks but I did it (so proud of my techy new self!). Later as I said on the other thread - after a few drinks - I will try again with the entire Yeogh bag - the chevre larger bottom so check members site maybe tomorrow morning!
    And thanks everyone for saying it is pretty - I do love it and you can carry it without the strap for evening

11. That's a beautiful bag, Liz! So elegant. Congratulations!

12. Didn't even need a drink: here is the second half of my Yeogh black chevre:

wholeyeogh.jpeg
  13. Wow, how cute! I love the front of the bag! I can't really make it out in detail but is the woven?

14. That IS very chic! Love the chevre/horsehair combo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice