Pix of new bags...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So at first I poo-poo'd the actual lace bags. Didn't like the black or the gold, but then I saw a gal carrying the brown, and well that's all I needed. So I went searching and found it on ebay from seller Simone Sato who has great bags--but have to keep looking at his stuff, for great price. Paid 1200 for it---

Attached Files:

2. I loved the cervo lux lace bag, have carried it at least 40 times, so got the wristlet, that I put in my bag when it was on sale at Prada Kalakaua. It just arrived w/ the cervo lux pitone. I posted pix of the fairy pouch also, but not the fairy bags.

Attached Files:

3. I think the brown is BEAUTIFUL!
    Congrats!

4. Yeah, liking the chocolate brown lace bag, too! It looks delicious!
    The cervo lux bags and wristlets (wow, 2 each!) look so soft and smooshy.
    LC, how's the 'pitone' treatment look up close and IRL?
    Also how are these holding up? Are they as delicate as the fairies?
    Thanks for sharing your pics. Congrats!

5. Ohh!!! Longhcamp post a modeling pic of the brown lace bag..I have never seen one of these carried either..! Congrats on you loot..you have great taste!

6. The wristlet went on sale??? I may have to call... Love the python bag and the lace bag (brown makes all the difference in the world). You are definately a prada girl!

7. #7 Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    I have huge pix of these bags, but when I downsized them, yuck, they're so small. I can email them to someone if they want to take the time and fix em up. :smile:

Thanks for all the compliments, the bags are soft and smooshy, I have no fear w/ these bags like I do my fairy bag--she's in hibernation for the winter :sad:. But I do spray all my bags w/ a protectant every 4-6 mos depending on wear.

8. Ah, you've done it again, LC! :tup: Beautiful choices.

Forgive me for not loving the python though..'shudder' I just can't handle python. :sweatdrop:

9. Ah don't like python either, but it's a print, not the real thing, you might like it that way :smile:. Marose is helping w/ the pix. Thanks Joy!!!

10. Longchamp, I like all your choices:tup:, but that baby is divine :heart:

[​IMG]

and even better if its a print, python can be such high maintenance:faint:

11. Longchamp,
    they're ALL beautiful! I'm really loving the brown lace bag and the pitone bag! Thanks for sharing your pics :tup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Here's a few more eye candy courtesy of Longchamp...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :drool:

The python bag looks real! Prada did a really beautiful job with this print.

13. Longchamp please post modelling pics!! I wanna seeeeeee...

14. oooh, i am loving the python print bag!!! :drool:

15. There are 2 or 3 of the pitone print at Prada Kalakaua, ask for Joanna 808 921 0200