Pix of my Boobies (ha!) and Calcaire City!

1. Here is my new (to me) Calcaire City that I just love and adore so much and my boobies. The boobies are apple green, silver, white, indigo and sky blue.

0000111aaa 065ss.jpg 0000111aaa 066ss.jpg
  2. Very nice! I love little accessories, but I'm always afraid I'm not going to use them. But it's just like handbags, you can never get enough.

3. I love your boobies! And your Calcaire City is just perfect, congrats!!

4. That's a lot of boobies!!! LOL I am loving both your bag and the boobies!!

5. wow Donna, your Calcaire city is just gorgeous and I like all the boobies too.

6. Gorgeous! love your silver boobie, and the red backdrop framing your gorgeous calcaire and boobies!

7. awww.... that was my baby!!! Donna i am soooo glad you love her. i'm sure she'll get more use from now on!!!!!!!!!

8. Love the City and adore the Boobies!

9. Congrats Donna, :yahoo: I am so glad that you found your Calcaire City and gorgeous Boobies.;)

10. Oh Donna....nice bobbies :graucho:

On the serious notes, they are really cute and love your Calcaire City

11. Darn it! Someone beat me to the "nice boobies" line:supacool:
    I LOVE that Calcaire City (couldn't have purchased from a nicer seller, either) and those adorable little boobies!
    What can you fit in them?

12. Holy Boobies!!! That's quite a collection!!! They're so cute! Congrats!!! I need to get some boobies now!

13. COngrats Donna, I am so glad you got your CITY!!! Love those boobies they're so cute!!!

14. Dang, so many boobies! :nuts:

15. OMG!!!! that's a LOT of boobies :P
    they look so cute with your calcaire :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice