Pix of Chanel cap from fall/winter precollection

sorry no pic. i got the last one at the tysons boutique a few days ago but u may be able to track one down at another store. ill try and remember to get the style number and info sometime tomorrow for you :smile:

:yahoo:YES!! I love that hat! I've been eyeing it too. You better keep it hehe. It looks great on you, I think I'm going to go to the boutique tomorrow and try it on!
Congrats!

PS- How does it feel? Is it soft? Let us know how it wears/if you have to baby it.

:yahoo:YES!! I love that hat! I've been eyeing it too. You better keep it hehe. It looks great on you, I think I'm going to go to the boutique tomorrow and try it on!
Congrats!

PS- How does it feel? Is it soft? Let us know how it wears/if you have to baby it.

It's very soft and light. The fabric is not super lux (like the tweedy ones) so I don't think I'll have to baby it too much. What's great is you could just put it in your purse and not have to worry about it losing its shape. My only concern is whether the fabric will pile (since it's a wool jersey) in time. I think I'll just have to be sure to not wear it in the rain and to put it in the sleeper bag before tossing it in my purse or suitcase.