Pix for Shoes - of... Shoes!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was remiss in not posting these sooner. In NYC a couple of months ago, I fell in love with a pair of black H loafers. Per your request, Shoes, here are pix of my shoes!! They are the most comfy pair of shoes I own. Now I want them in brown with gold H's.... :yahoo:

HermesLoafers002.jpg
  2. :nuts: Those are cute! Oh, my wishlist is ever expanding!

3. mMMMM Those are nice and so are the other two pairs of loafers!! Sorry, I had to come here before Shoes. But those are gorgeous and it's nice to hear they are comfy! Congrats!:yahoo:

4. Pretty shoes, Sue!
    Brown/gold is my fav combo:yes: hope you find them.

5. Oh..my mom has a pair exactly like those!! They were a little small for her so she ended up giving it to my cousin. They're pretty!! congrats!

6. Love the loafers and I agree...chocolate with gold would be gorgeous!

7. I LOVE all three pairs you have in the pic!!!:nuts: SO HOT!!!

8. he he he...thanks Ninja!! Yup those are the ones I saw in the store too....oh boy that list....growing....not good lol!!!! And they run true to size?? Hmmmm...thanks for the pic!

9. I have the same pair too...black...haven't got the heart to wear them yet...maybe next year.

10. very nice!! love the combination brown w/gold :yes: