pivot vs square key holder system

branchan

Oct 5, 2012
I am debating between a macassar 6 key holder and a monogram 6 key holder. The main difference (other than price and design) is the way the hooks are oriented, in a pivot system vs the hooks all in a row. Are there any particular advantages/disadvantages to either system with the key holders I am considering in mind?

I've just purchased a Vernis 4 key holder yesterday to replace my traditional keyring because I was starting to worry about my keys scratching up the inside of my purses, and any Vernis pieces that may be in the same purse.

I'm not too sure about the differences between the two key holders you mentioned but from a functionality point of view, I like how my hooks can pivot and I have no difficulty accessing my keys or using them.

Hope that helps a bit.

Minty Candies said:
I've just purchased a Vernis 4 key holder yesterday to replace my traditional keyring because I was starting to worry about my keys scratching up the inside of my purses, and any Vernis pieces that may be in the same purse.

I'm not too sure about the differences between the two key holders you mentioned but from a functionality point of view, I like how my hooks can pivot and I have no difficulty accessing my keys or using them.

Hope that helps a bit.

The hooks don't pivot in the vernis 4 key holder. They are all straight in a row. He's talking about the other key holder where they pivot.

OP, I've had both. They work pretty much the same as far as functionality. Just get the one you love best.