Pivoine and color transfer?

lindse

O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
THinking of buying a Neverfull MM with Pivoine or cherry lining. I looked at a lot of YouTube videos and some of them mentions that there are colortransfer issues. Is this still an issue? Is it only cherry or also Pivoine?

This will be my first LV, so pretty excited :smile:

Reactions: j19 and luxurista
I don't have either, but I assume the cherry lining is the same as the lining used in the Damier Ebene neverfulls, and so far I don't have color transfer. My suggestion is to go with the color you love and perhaps use a bag organizer if you want to be extra careful :smile:

Reactions: luxurista
THinking of buying a Neverfull MM with Pivoine or cherry lining. I looked at a lot of YouTube videos and some of them mentions that there are colortransfer issues. Is this still an issue? Is it only cherry or also Pivoine?

This will be my first LV, so pretty excited :smile:
I had a DE NF and the only time I had a colour-transfer issue was when the interior got a little damp (thank you randomly placed automated lawn sprinklers!) on a hot day and, by pure coincidence, the DA pochette inside rubbed up against the lining. Other than that none of my other things, all mono or DE, showed signs of transfer. If you have several DA or other light-coloured pieces then it wouldn't be a bad idea to get an interior organizer just in case, not to mention it will help tame the giant pit that's the NF.

I had been considering a DA slg so avoided the red interior because I was also worried about color transfer. I ended up not getting a DA slg (still too nervous even though I bought a DA bag). Now I worry a little about the opposite since I have two bags with RB interior and have been wanting the red empreinte cles :amuse:

I had been considering a DA slg so avoided the red interior because I was also worried about color transfer. I ended up not getting a DA slg (still too nervous even though I bought a DA bag). Now I worry a little about the opposite since I have two bags with RB interior and have been wanting the red empreinte cles :amuse:

I use my red Empreinte cles in my DA bags all the time with no problems

Reactions: p3b