Pittsburgh Ladies!

A bit of a somber air here in Pittsburgh today, the memorial service for the 3 slain police officers happening at the Pete. I'm down at the law school and there is so much support. Sad sad day yet at the same time such a sense of unity.

It's so sad. One of my friend's fiance is a city police officer and was at the scene for two days...I hate watching the news. I don't know how the police officers kept themselves from shooting that POS when they arrested him. :cursing:

I spent my day cleaning my old apartment so I can turn in my keys next week...then watched the end of the Pens game :yahoo: But the weather was absolutely beautiful today! Will have to get out and enjoy more of it tomorrow.

I'm glad the Pens won. But I'm not that big of a sports fan. I watched the super bowl, happy they won, glad the Pirates have acctually been winning some games (last time I heard) but I'm not one of the die-hard fans, like many people in this city!

It was the first time I watched Twilight I wanted to wait until I finished all four books. But I caved at about 100 pages left of Breaking Dawn.