Pittsburgh Ladies!

OMG JAP ur from the burgh?! Man this is so cool.

I love how it's not only me lol.

No I'm originally from Sweden but i'm planning on moving here permanent :biggrin:

^ Ooooh,a fashion show? I had no idea! Any I was SO excited. The mall is about 30 minutes from me, depending on traffic and well worth it. They did a beautiful job with the stores.

I'm moving soon - to be closer to where I work - but the downside of that is that I am currently about 5 minutes from Ross Park and when I move I will be about 20 minutes. Not quite as close but still close enough. I :heart: the Tiffany store there - and the SA's are so nice too. At the LV store the SA's are nice for the most part, but I went one time and they were ignoring me (and I was carrying my Neverfull at the time - WTF? :shrugs: )

I'm moving soon - to be closer to where I work - but the downside of that is that I am currently about 5 minutes from Ross Park and when I move I will be about 20 minutes. Not quite as close but still close enough. I :heart: the Tiffany store there - and the SA's are so nice too. At the LV store the SA's are nice for the most part, but I went one time and they were ignoring me (and I was carrying my Neverfull at the time - WTF? :shrugs: )

I went once and they completely ignored me. I was wearing my Mono speedy 30. I was confused too!