Pittsburgh Coach Outlet opening next week, anyone going?

wendie

<3 tPf!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
The Tanger Outlets in Washington open next friday. Anyone hitting up Coach and wanna meet? I actually requested off work like 3 months ago...im such a junkie...lol. Well, I also have a drs appt later in the day, but what a better way to spend my morning! lol

IM SO EXCITED!!!! I worked 40 overs Of OVERTIME this past week to get extra $ wont be able to make it opening weekend I dont think, but I cant wait to hear what they have, PLEASE LET US KNOW!

Woah woah woah WAIT A MINUTE.... there is a Coach outlet opening in Pittsburgh, PA? Are you serious? Or am I being stupid and is there another Pittsburgh haha. I AM MOVING TO PITTSBURGH!!! AHHHHHH! Someone fill me in I am CLUELESS!!!

It's my first reply and I would love to know as well.

Tanger opened a new outlet mall today I believe. It is located in Washington PA and looks really nice from the news reports. It is probably 20 to 30 minutes from the city, south but I could be mistaken as I am North girl. There is also an outlet in Grove City which is only 50 minutes from Pittsburgh North.

I'm actually here as we speak...lol. came after drs...they only let so many people in at a time. a lot of signature items. we got a parking spot right up front...wasnt busy at all when we went! but no jewelry or sunnies. limited keychains...elephant and picture frames dor $24. signature planners were $179 with 40 % off. pouches $99 ummmm totes 219 with 20 % off I believe...ummm...sh*t...i shoulda taken pics!!! but yea....it is HUGE! one of the SAs said in january they would get sunnies.

no cosmetic bags, but I remember seeing cosmetic cases with the small sig c's. no hertitage stripe...traffic was fine, but we went at 3 on a friday...im sure it will be crazy on the weekend. when I get home I will post pics of the purses I saw. there were some I don't even remember seeing in the stores....ill be home in an hour and ill post drilldown pics of what I remember.

they had a lot of these in pouches, wristlets, and I think flaps (but I dont think the zipper was pink):
Coach-Handbags-Signature_8FC89B8B.jpg

Lots of purses and scarves in this pattern:
f046_1.JPG

a lot of leather totes and hobos:
My+Sony+063.jpg

http://i8.ebayimg.com/08/i/001/07/40/f046_1.JPG

TONS of Signature stripe totes...

a lot of diaper bags...

a couple messenger bags

lots of mens wallets

lots of pink/red suede patchwork pouches for $99...I cant find a pic!

oh yea...lot of umbrellas for $39

TONSSSSSSSS of wristlets

Some signature swingpacks...

Like I said, HUGE store...but nothing caught my eye!