Pittsburgh Coach Outlet opening next week, anyone going?

wendie

<3 tPf!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
Scott Twp, PA
www.wendieswonders.com
The Tanger Outlets in Washington open next friday. Anyone hitting up Coach and wanna meet? I actually requested off work like 3 months ago...im such a junkie...lol. Well, I also have a drs appt later in the day, but what a better way to spend my morning! lol

leenie0720

Jun 25, 2008
scott twp/pittsburgh pa
IM SO EXCITED!!!! I worked 40 overs Of OVERTIME this past week to get extra $ wont be able to make it opening weekend I dont think, but I cant wait to hear what they have, PLEASE LET US KNOW!

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
Pennsylvania
Woah woah woah WAIT A MINUTE.... there is a Coach outlet opening in Pittsburgh, PA? Are you serious? Or am I being stupid and is there another Pittsburgh haha. I AM MOVING TO PITTSBURGH!!! AHHHHHH! Someone fill me in I am CLUELESS!!!

Jul 1, 2008
south western pa
It's my first reply and I would love to know as well.

Tanger opened a new outlet mall today I believe. It is located in Washington PA and looks really nice from the news reports. It is probably 20 to 30 minutes from the city, south but I could be mistaken as I am North girl. There is also an outlet in Grove City which is only 50 minutes from Pittsburgh North.

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
Pennsylvania
Oh man! My fiance lives (and I will be living) in the Forest Hills section of Pittsburgh... no idea how close that is to the new outlets I will have to figure it out! So excited!

wendie

<3 tPf!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
Scott Twp, PA
www.wendieswonders.com
I'm actually here as we speak...lol. came after drs...they only let so many people in at a time. a lot of signature items. we got a parking spot right up front...wasnt busy at all when we went! but no jewelry or sunnies. limited keychains...elephant and picture frames dor $24. signature planners were $179 with 40 % off. pouches $99 ummmm totes 219 with 20 % off I believe...ummm...sh*t...i shoulda taken pics!!! but yea....it is HUGE! one of the SAs said in january they would get sunnies.

wendie

<3 tPf!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
Scott Twp, PA
www.wendieswonders.com
no cosmetic bags, but I remember seeing cosmetic cases with the small sig c's. no hertitage stripe...traffic was fine, but we went at 3 on a friday...im sure it will be crazy on the weekend. when I get home I will post pics of the purses I saw. there were some I don't even remember seeing in the stores....ill be home in an hour and ill post drilldown pics of what I remember.

wendie

<3 tPf!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
Scott Twp, PA
www.wendieswonders.com
they had a lot of these in pouches, wristlets, and I think flaps (but I dont think the zipper was pink):

Lots of purses and scarves in this pattern:

a lot of leather totes and hobos:

http://i8.ebayimg.com/08/i/001/07/40/f046_1.JPG

TONS of Signature stripe totes...

a lot of diaper bags...

a couple messenger bags

lots of mens wallets

lots of pink/red suede patchwork pouches for $99...I cant find a pic!

oh yea...lot of umbrellas for $39

TONSSSSSSSS of wristlets

Some signature swingpacks...

Like I said, HUGE store...but nothing caught my eye!